My names ameilia

theres a picture of hailee to the side!:) 

I arrived in florida safely, and yes it was very hot.

I remember walking out the plane and just feeling the heat at the door. I smiled, because I knew this summer was going to be the best summer of my life. 

I walked into the terminal, and went through passport control which was confusing, so I actually had to ask someone where it was...

Embarrassing Hailee!

I Walked into the place where you're picked up, and a girl with died maroon cherry coloured hair, with green eyes called me, standing up on a chair.

It was Tyler, she was the one who did my interview.

I had also been talking to her via facebook before I came, to get to know her.

'Hi!' She said, enveloping me in a hug.

'Hi!' I greeted back.

'She kindly took my suitcase for me as we exited the airport.

...............................................................................................................

We got into her jeep, as she sped off out the airport.

'The camp, is just between tampa and orlando... so its about a half an hour drive,' She said, she didnt sound american...

'Are you american?' I asked

'Nope, australian, you dont sound english yourself!'

'I should've known youre australian, cause I am too!' I giggled 'But ive been living in england a while so its kinda fading..' She smiled brightly, she was very pretty too. 

We drove along long, straght roads, as I gazed at the palm trees, i was so pretty out here... I couldn't believe I was here.

I could stay here forever, and I only just arrived!

I pulled out my phone, and rung Niall. 

'Hello?' He said down the phone.

'Hi!' I chimed

'Hailee! Baby, how are you!'

'Im great thankyou,,, you?' I asked

'Tired, i cant sleep, and I gotta catch the flight with the boys out to Tampa in... 5 hours...' He said groggily.

'I hope I didnt wake you...'

'No, I couldnt sleep anyways, but how are you love?'

'I've never been better... It's amazing out here, and I landed what 40 minutes ago, Tyler?' 

'Yep, about that, tell Niall I say hi!' 

'How'd you know it's niall?' I giggled

'Honey, I guessed.' She laughed I smiled

'Oh and Tyler says Hi!' I said to niall.

'Who Tyler?' Niall spat

'Calm it kermit she's the camp leader.' I giggled

'Oh i thought it was a dude! Sorry tyler.' He called down the line

She heard him and laughed. 

'Oh look, we're here!' Tyler said, pulling down a dust track.

'Babe, I gotta go, I'll call or text you or skype you later or tomorrow, but im gunna be busy so ill will try to at some point i love you.;

'by baby, i love you too.'