Shadows sneak peak of chapter ONE

Picture of Hailee to the side she is played by lucy Hale but i cant change the cast at the moment its not working 

Nialls P.O.V.

I walked into the pub ready to drown out another night of my life. Now Hailee was dead, I didn't care what people thought about me. I didn't care the yes, maybe, perhaps I was ruining my image of being Niall Horan, the innocent one of one direction. 

I just wanted a change, and people can't stop that from happening. 

'A pint please,' I asked the bartender, he nodded, not bothering to say anything, and went to get my drink, he arrived back swiftly, I put the money on the counter, took my beer, and walked away.  I met my old mate, James, here and highfived him as soon as I saw him, don't know why, we just always did it. 

'Soo,  how drunk are you intending to get tonight bro?' He chuckled, taking a swig of his beer. 

'Not that drunk... I hope.' I laughed, as I took a swig of my own. The bitter liquid slid down my throat as I took yet another swig.

One beer became another, then another, and then another. 

Eventually I had consumed about 6 pints, and everything was a bit blurry. I decided to call it a night, so I stumbled into the cool February night, tugging at my coat, to keep me warmer. It wasn't a long walk back to my appartment, but considering I was beyond drunk i was falling all over the place, trying to steady myself on walls. I had to be carefull paps weren't about otherwise that would be me done. 

I turned the corner of the street, seeing the appartment ahead of me, was I going to make it?

Nope. I felt my legs giveway, as I stumbled to the floor and passed out.

Hailees POV

I was in a dark cellar, a very dark cellar, it was dimly lit but just one single light bulb, the walls were made of rotting, wood, the smell, atrocious. 

The air felt heavy and damp, intoxicated by the smell, it was cold, and creepy. I was huddled in the corner, my knees brought up to my chest, my head buzzing with all the possibilities of what Dan could do to me, right here, right now.

Saying I wasn't afraid, I would be lying to myself, infact, I was terrified at this moment. Suddenly the door opened with and almighty bang, and Dan stood there with a very slim girl, with tanned skin and brown eyes and black hair.

They both sauntered over to me, and I was dragged to stand upwards by my hair, they didn't say anything but they hit me hard in the head that i flew backwards and hit the wall.

'STOP!' i screeched, as they carried on abusing me, I was just about to get away, when the girls hands wrapped round my neck, and cut off my oxygen supply. 

'I woke up, startled, shaking, feeling nauseous.

It was just a dream, I thought to myself.

Just a dream.