Epilogue

'Mr Horan,'  Phil smiled, greeting me. 'How are you?'

'Very well, thankyou, and you?'

'Grand, Thankyou... Tea?' He asked offering me a cup

'Um, No thanks, I'm okay, acctually.' I replied smiling a little, he narrowed his eyes at me over the rim of his china cup, and set it back down on the saucer with a clank.

'Something's wrong, Niall.'

'What do you mean, wrong?' I replied, perhaps rather too bitterly.

'This, This town, something is very very wrong indeed.'

'Wrong by which means?'

'Something is going to happen, everything is going to change, I know it will, everyone will lose someone dear to them...' He said gazing off

'I already have...' I muttered.

'Hmm?' He said, snapping back to reality.

'I said, I already have. I already have lost someone dear to me, they died on new years eve, it was all my fault I didn't save them, I could've saved them!' I said, beginning to yell.

'Who died, Niall? Tell me.' 

'They drowned, t-they were shot.' I said, tears pricking at my eyes.

'Tell me, who was it Niall?' He demanded, his tone harsher, more demanding this time.

'Hailee....' I whispered. Phil sat there his mouth slightly agape for a minute or so, as I let out quiet sobs, the thought of her gone forever dwelling in my mind.

'It's finally starting.' He whispered

'What is?'

'Dan, he's taking over the town he's told me his entire plan, and his step one, was to kill Hailee, and step two...' He said the last few words, and glanced at me with sorrow, and pity on his face.

'Step 2...' I said, trying to ease him further, to tell me

'To make your character dark... you turn bad, against everyone you love...' He said quickly dashing out the room. 

'PHIL!' I yelled running after him, but he was gone. 'Goddammit!' I muttered, but I was drifted out my thoughts almost too quickly

'Hello, Niall...' A deep voice said behind me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I knew exactly who it was.