We're going to be having some visitors

Today was the day I was finally leaving the hospital!

Thank god, really hate that place.

But I couldnt thank them enough for taking care of me and practically saving my life. 

I realised, that it was actually quite hard saying goodbye. I met a new girl who was in the bed next to me. She had cancer, but she was overcoming it when I came in. She told me that when I was rushed in, she saw my state and apparently she started crying and said to her mum. 

'That poor girl!' and when I woke up, she was really freindly to me, and now we're really good freinds. So we said we'd keep in contact. 

I was walking home, and the hospital were a bit funny about it, and i assured them I would be fine, and personally, I knew I would be.

It was a cool march morning, and I skipped along the familair streets, I hadnt walked in on in ages. It felt good to be outside again. The trees beginning to get a bit green. It felt fresh and new, and I couldnt stop smiling.

Its late May, and I've done all my A-Levels.

'We need to take a holiday...' Kaya said dully.

'LETS GO TO DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!' I yelled.

'No, Ibiza!' Kaya said.

'I dont want to go to Ibiza,' Molly begged, shutting her laptop.

'Neither, dont fancy going on holiday and not remembering any of it...' I sighed, picking up my phone after my mum had texted me saying where are you, when she knew I was at Mollys house! eally pisses me off sometimes.

I tapped back my message quickly

Im At Mollys, whats so important?

I locked my phone again and went back to just gossiping with my mates. My phone buzzed again.

Mum:   I have an announcement, we have visitors, so get home NOW.

Me: VISITORS??

Mum: Not now, but tomorrow!

Me: Who?

Mum: Come home NOW and I'll tell you, and we need to set... a few ground rules because...These visitors are special...

e: Where they staying?

Mum: All of them in the attic we've re-done it and its absolutley huge up there.

Me: Bloody hell how many are staying?

Mum: Language! Now, come home now, and STOP wasting your credit!!

Me: Okay, I'll be 5 mins. see you in a few. 

'I gotta go...' I sighed

'Why?' Kaya and Molly both said instantly.

'Apparently I have visiotrs tomorrow, and my mum needs to set a few ground rules about it all.' I shrugged as I slipped my shoes on and shoved my phone into my jeans pocket. 

I hugged them goodbye, and walked home.  

I unlocked my front door, and dumped my shoes into the hallway, and made my way into the lounge to see everybody gathered round. 

My 5 month brother, Joe, was sitting fast asleep in Poppys arms. 

'Whats this all about then, enlighten me.' I sighed, rolling my eyes. Poppy didnt look amused either. Ruby was sitting on the floor, burshing a dolls hair, humming quietly to herself.