Cant I just sleep forever?

I woke up in hospital, my arms bandaged up, my stab wound stiched up neatly. I turned my head round to the side, and saw my mum asleep in a chair, tissues strewn across the floor. 

Well she'd been crying alot.

My body ached from lack of movement, my muscles felt like they hadnt been moved or stretched in years.

My bones felt weak and felt like twigs that could snap easily. I felt as if my thoughts werent going to my brain properly my eyesight fuzzing and clouding. 

I was obviously panicking and a nurse rushed in and smiled gently.

'Calm down miss Jensen, its just you had a nice long 3 day sleep, and the anisthetic was very strong, give it some time to ware off.' I smiled weakly in appreiciation.

'Cant I just... Sleep Forever?' I asked, y eyes welling up with tears.

The nurse gave me a long hard look, thinking about what to say, her mouth opening and closing, like a fish, 

'Sweetie, dont say that. You dont really, do you?' 

'Well, I dont know, but I'll be out this misery, I'm never going to overcome this...' Thats when I broke down, and the nurse gave me a hug to comfort me. I looked behind and my mum was stirring in her sleep.

'Mum,' I whispered 'MUM.' I said louder, my voice more confident, and strong. 

'Hmm, what?' She mumbled sitting up, I dont think she had fully adjusted to what was going on until she screamed.

'Youre alive!' She said giving me a long tight hug.

'Yeah, but I dont think I will if you hug me this tight any longer.' I said as she unwrapped my arms around me.

'You may have been nearly killed, but you definatley havent lost your cheek, have you?' She snapped, sitting back down in the chair next to my bed. 

'Nope!' I said triumphantly. 

Okay, maybe things were going to get a bit better...

'Right Hailee,' My mum said. 'I gotta go now, and theres some people coming to visit, you see you later,' She whispered. \She curried out the hospital room. leaving me alone, the machines around me making the only noise in the whole room. 

I suddenly heard the door creak open, I looked up, to see Kaya standing there with a box of chocolates and some lillies in the other hand. 

'You goof,' I giggled. She smiled, placing them down on the table, and then skipped over and gave me a huge hug bursting into tears.

'I'm so sorry, I was such a Hoe to you, I mean, I dont know what I was thinking, how I could treat my best friend, basically my sister like this, please, forgive me?' She said wiping her tears away. 

'Its fine, honeslty, but you found me Kaya, you rescued me, you came, you helped me. I couldnt thank you more for it.' 

She smiled triumphantly.

'Super Kaya!' She yelled. 

It was silent and then we both burst into fits of laughter.

'So... Sian and Molly...?' I asked.

'Mollys on her way here, is that alright?' She asked.

'Yeah, im cool with that, wecan talk about things, and Sian?' I asked

'Yeah, she said she doesnt want to have anything to do with you anymore, me and Molly had the fattest go at her the other day, you know she's turned into a mega slut now, its disgusting.' Kaya scoffed. 

'Well then, I dont want anything to do with her either, there problem sorted.' I smiled

'You still have your accent,' She giggled

'My australian one?' I smiled

'Yeah, only a s;ight one, not to soft, not too strong. I wush I had an australian accent, i've always been kealous of yours.' 

'Oh have you now?' I said, feeling happy. ha ha.

Molly and I are friends now, and it's such a good thing, too. Because now everything is perfect about my life. 

I'm still scared.

Because what if some of Dans mates get me? What if they kill me for good?

Then I'll be a goner.

This is scary. I'm scared, I dont sleep at night, I get nightmares unless my mum's in the room. But they get so bad I've had breathing problems with them before.

But they're dying down now. 

I hope they do for good. I hate them, the night Dan tried to murder me plays over my head like it's permanentley been set on replay in my head. 

The other thing that isnt perfect in my life, is that there isnt a guy to comfort me, to kiss me to hug me to protect me. 

Well, maybe I dont want all that becase I sound so snobby saying that. 

But mum said I've built my walls so high, that no guy will be able to break them down. That I physically wont let my guard down and trust a guy anymore.

But I didnt know that one guy was going to change all of that...

Hey im back, sorry its not a very good update, but i dont know what to write anymore becase... okay i'll try and get it to go good, any gtg friends coming round

Vote comment like read

NiallersNandosss xxxxxxxxx