Strange

My first date with Dan, felt strange, like I didn’t really know what to do. Kaya Chloe and Sian have all been supportive, even though they don’t need to be.

Chloe has gone away, and its feels also so strange without her.

I mean, I almost feel lost without that girl, she has always been there for me every single step of the way, It's hard letting go, they were my friends in Australia but they moved up to England a few months before me, but I didnt care, we were still close. 

I sat down on my bed at home, scrolling through my newsfeed on facebook.

Some of my friends were posting that Niall was single from splitting up from his ex.

Cool.

I thought and scrolled further down. Suddenly Blurred lines began balring out my phone.

Dan was calling me.

I smiled

'Heya!' I chimed down the phone happily.

'Heyyyyyy.' He said, rather oddly.

'Babe, you alright?' I asked, a little scared.

'Baby, I'm fine.' He said normally. I sighed in releif. Gee, I thought he was drunk for a moment.

Not like I cared.

Okay I cared bcause if he ends up like his mates, I'll be done and I'll be gone before he can understand whats going on. 

He hung up, and I shrugged chucking my hone down on the bed.

Mum and dad arent really sure about dan... They think he's a bad influence on me, pfft, he is NOT!

2 months later

I ran into the school and queueing to get my paper for GCSES I was beyond excited. I got mine and practically ripped it open, dropping the envelope and looking at my results. 

English    B

Maths    A

Science   B 

RE    C

Spanish   B 

Art     A

Catering A*

Geography     A 

Leisure and tourism     A 

I was crying at this point. I did better than I thought and hoped for, I was crying down the phone to my mum. I legged it out of school, and ran most of the way home and I fsted the door and Steve opened it, and I threw the papers at him,  He flicked through, and then smiled.

'You've done so well!!!' He said and gave me a huge hug.

'MUM!' I yelled running into her room, I chucked her the papers.

'Careful, Careful!' She hissed, picking them up. She smiled and looked up at me.

'YOU'VE DONE ME PROUD!' She yelled and I thre my arms round her giving her a hug.

Poppy stalked in hands on her hips.

'Theyre not even Good, Gosh, stop acting like you did the best, their awful results, You need to revise harder Hailee!' She said crumpling the papers chucking it on the floor 'Oopss...' 

I raged with anger, and my mum saw what was about to happen

'HAILEE NO!' She yelled. But she was to late. I grabbed poppy by her hair and dragged her out my mums room. I dragged her out on the drive.

'I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU DO BETTER THAN THAT!' I Screamed

'YEAH I CAN!' She yelled

'YOU CANT EVEN GET A B IN ANYTHING ON YOUR MOCKS, YOU GOT D AND C'S AND YOU GOT ONE U!!!' I screamed

'Whats a U?' She asked confused. I scoffed, she didnt even know.

'You did so shit, it was UNGRADEABLE.' I snickered, She frowned.

'Thats wrong they marked it wrong!' She protested 'And they are just mocks, I have a year to improve' She said snottily, putting her hands on her hips. I felt a blow to my  cheek,

SHE JUST SLAPPED ME.

I ignored it and stalked away. She had ripped uo my results paper.

'Shes such a cunt!!!!' I screamed. Steve came in next to me as I cried.

'Hey, Look we can ask for another, and stop the language, and Its wrong for her to do that, I'm sorry shes so rude and ses torn your family apart.' He said sadly.

'No, steve she hasnt, shes turned it upside down, she just needs to LEARN.' I replied. he smiled and walked off, and began screaming at Poppy. 

Revenge is bitter sweet, isnt it just? 

1 Year Later. 

I skipped into our house and held up a certificate in Mums face. 

Guess who passed their driving test?' I squealed.

'NO WAY!' She yelled standing up. 'OH WELL DONE!' She screamed and gave me a huge hug.

'SHUT UP! IM REVISING!!!!!!!!!' Poppy yelled.

'NO!' Me and my mum both yelled back in unison 'Im taller than you.' I said to my mum. She sighed and stood on her tiptoes. 

'Just,' She smiled 'Ah, but im older.' I smirked

'I guess...' I said and wandered off slipping my shoes off and slumping onto the sofa. 

Everything was so perfect, 

Except for one thing...

Dan was acting different, still the old kind hearted loving nice guy, but he seemed off, just the slightest. When this popped into my mind, I frowned.

I didnt know from today, out relationship was about to change.

I was about to be ruined. 

I was about to be tested to my limits. 

GETTING GOOD NOWWWWWWWWWW YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYYAYAYAYA 

comment, vote, like Read whatever you like xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Loveyouguys

Han xxxxxxx