Home

Bonjourr fellow people!!  Please listen to the link im so excited for catching fire asdfghjkl; asdfghjkl; yayayayayaayyayaya and plus i love coldplay so yah. 

No update till like friday.. have alot of homework to catch up on.. plus, my older sister who went to america those few months ago, some might remember is off to uni tomorrow :( :( :( BUT BUT BUT her friends from america might be spending christmas with us this year! Well, we acc dont know for sure.. so... it  has just been an idea, so yeah, could be a different scene for my christmas this year. 

OH and these days I wont be updating i thought i would let you know in advance... 

October 12th 

October 25th- November 15th cause im on holiday from 27th-11th but i have to pack and everything and my motherrrrr will get very stressed if i am on my laptop when Im supposed to be packing. Stressed and angry mum= very pissed hannah. 

And how I just dump everything in my suitcase so.... thought I would let you know in advance, hehe :) 

Enjoy the next chapter! might not be as long as the last on ahah! 

Yaaaay.

*********************************************************************************************************

I woke up that morning, sitting awkwardly in my plane seat, my back hurting. I groaned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes

 I sat up straight looking around, everyone was awake, talking quietly. It wasn't that light outside, the sun was just rising. It looked pretty beautiful, I took out my camera, and took a photo, turning on the TV and checked how long we had left of the flight. 

3 hours.

I thought we had about an hour left!

I groaned in annoyance, but I had fallen asleep on the plne about half and hour after we took off... so I wasn't too tired. 

I flicked through some music and settled with talk dirty- by Jason derulo. I was happily listening to the song when a air hostesss came up to me.

'Miss Jensen?' She asked.

'Yes....?' I said not sure what to say

'We would like to offer, breakfast, i sthere anything you want?' She asked handing me a menu.

There were hash browns.

I wasnt feeling it...

I skipped to the sweet aisle, and settle with some sour path kids and a ranibow rick lolly.

'A pack of sour patch kids and... A rainbow rock lolly please, Martha!' I said smiling

She laughed.

'Your mum's right you still love the stuff don't you?'

'Of course.' I smiled.

She hurried off as I sat down again.

Oh yeah, and Martha... She's mums closest friend, and she was on the same flight as me, but obviously she worked on that flight. 

She came back witha huge trolley.

'It's like bloody harry potter!' She mumbled gesturing to the trolley with loads if sweets crisps and drinks on. I laughed, pulling out the curly rock lolly, and a pack of soury [atch kids. I payed her and sat back down, as she walked down the aisle to other people. I dmiled, putting a sour patch kid in my mouth, settling down t watch miranda.