You Know Better

Hello everyone my name is Mercedes's Gabrielle Coleman and I'm 26yrs old and I'm Malaysia big sister and i've been raising her since our mom passed away from cancer.
Two months after our auntie Sonya passed away from Lupus so that's when me and our big cousin Destiny moved in together and raised both Malaysia and my Lil cousin Diamond.
Its been hard since we lost our moms but I work as a nurse assistant and destiny works as a hairstylist and we live in a pretty cool four bedroom two bathroom house here in Compton.
Now Malaysia I love my Lil sister but she is to much and she be doing the most.partying, drinking, smoking, having sex, and staying out late and her mouth and attitude makes me wanna kill her young stupid ass.Diamond wild but not like Malaysia.
So I was just getting in from work when my cell rung and it was Malaysia teacher from UCLA saying Malaysia missed a week of class and she know ion play. I promised my mom on her death bed that I will take good care of Malaysia and see to it she go to college and be a well behaved young woman but Malaysia do what Malaysia wanna do and I'm getting in her shit.
I went and got comfortable in my white tank top and black shorts and put my hair in a ponytail and poured myself a glass of chardonnay and sat on the couch when Malaysia walked in like its nothing.

Mercedes:Malaysia c'mere I gotta talk ta you.
Malaysia:about what ?
Mercedes:just come here ?
Malaysia:whaaaaat cedes dang ?
Mercedes:just bring yo ass here and sit down damn.
Malaysia:ugh ok fine(sits down) so what's up sis ?
Mercedes:where you been all this week ?
Malaysia:school and I work at night you know that cedes.
Mercedes:i'ma ask you again laysia where you been all this week ?
Malaysia:and again cedes school and work at night.
Mercedes:you a damn lie.
Malaysia:ain't nobody lying dang.
Mercedes:OK since you ain't lying why the hell yo teacher call from UCLA telling me you missed her class all this week.Malaysia where the hell you been this week ?
Malaysia:DAMN Mrs. Ferguson a snitch ole bitch.
Mercedes:WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN THIS WEEK LAYSIA ?
Malaysia:DON'T FUCKING YELL AT ME MERCEDES FA REAL THO CALM YO NERVES WITH THAT SHIT BRUH.
Mercedes:you was on sum boy dick huh or you was out prostituting what laysia ?
Malaysia:hold the fuck on boo you got shit all the way fucked up.yea me and Princeton been fucking but prostituting big NEGATIVE boo and if yo ass wanna know I been working all day till my time off at night and last but not least stripping ain't considered prostituting. I stay with them bands fuck you mean.I love dick and Princeton slays the dick.he is my boyfriend ya know dumb ass.
Mercedes:YOU KNOW BETTER MISSING SCHOOL LAYSIA. YOU NASTY ASS LIL BITCH.YAW NOT EVEN A COUPLE.
Malaysia:ion give a fuck cedes I'm getting money cause you ain't giving me shit but a hard time and a headache. You not mama hell.fa yo info Princeton and I do go together and I wouldn't bring him round you or destiny if they paid me to and i love dick hell.
Mercedes:BUT I RAISED YOU SINCE MAMA PASSED AWAY AND I PROMISED HER I WOULD TAKE CARE OF YO HOT ASS AND MAKE SHO YOU GO TA COLLEGE.
Malaysia:I'm 17 I do what the fuck I wanna do and you know better for coming at me like you run me.you ain't mama nor my punk ass daddy.
Mercedes:miss school again I promise I'ma beat yo ass.
Malaysia:(laughs) you funny cause I promise we gone be jacking if you put yo hands on me cedes I swear ta god I'ma tag into yo ass.
Mercedes:grow the fuck up dumb ass Lil girl.
Malaysia:hoe stop tryna be my mama and get you sum dick and a life and stay the fuck outta mine.

Malaysia walked out the house hopped in her car and left.ion know what ta do with her mane.she heading down the wrong path. I'm just tryna protect and help her.she gone meet the wrong nigga and he gone dawg her ass out and I'm not gone be there fa her.i'ma let her ass learn ole stupid bitch.I love my mama forever and forever but her daughter like I can't fucking deal with Malaysia no more she to much.I washed my hands with that Lil bitch on everything I love I'm fucking done with her.she wanna be grown bitch do you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote
Comment