Whats Going On With You

Sheila/Malaysia
*****************
*****************

I haven't seen or herd from Malaysia in a month and that's not normal cause usually I see her and August damn near every otha day.I really haven't seen him but twice last month.ion know what's going on with them but as a mother I'm really concerned about em especially Malaysia cause I know how my son is and I love Malaysia to death cause no otha woman would put up with August bullshit.
I arrived at they house and I rung the door bell like 20 times and finally Malaysia opened the door and let me in and she look tired as hell.we went to our favorite spot in the house which is the kitchen and sat at the island and yaw know I grabbed a bottle of wine and two wine glasses.

Sheila:you look like you could use a glass or two.
Malaysia:I'm good.
Sheila:you gone let me drink by myself laysia ?
Malaysia:I would love to have a drink with you ma but I'm good.
Sheila:c'mon one glass boo.
Malaysia:you tryna get me killed.
Sheila:what you mean ?
Malaysia:ion feel like hearing August mouth right now, he already in a funky ass mood and tripping.I'll pass.
Sheila:where he at ?
Malaysia:he upstairs in the bed watching TV. he just got back home yesterday from Chicago with Chris nem.
Sheila:what the hell he doing in Chicago ?
Malaysia:you know they big time dope boys, they was making money.
Sheila:ion care what Chris nem do but Aug need ta stop this shit and get a job
Malaysia:I told him that several times but he got in my shit.
Sheila:I came by ta see what's going on with you.
Malaysia:what you mean ?
Sheila:I haven't seen or herd from you in a month so what's going on with you ?
Malaysia:nothing but working/being a mommy/auntie/ and wife ta my husband and catering ta him and healing.I just been tired as hell mama sheila and I just didn't feel like doing nothing else but sleeping whenever I can.
Sheila:ok but you said healing tho.
Malaysia:yea I been healing and I still am a little.
Sheila:what happened ?
Malaysia:(laughs) what you mean what happened ? Hell you know what happened ma.August beat my ass like it was tomorrow.
Sheila:you laughing cause yo husband beat yo ass, its not funny.you to beautiful fa that Malaysia.
Malaysia:sometimes you have to laugh to keep from crying.
Sheila:what happened, like why he beat you ?
Malaysia:he was mad and he was high and drunk.
Sheila:do you ever try ta fight his ass back ?
Malaysia:yea I get a few licks in here and there but I can't beat him no matter how hard I try.my eye should be back to normal by Monday tho.
Sheila:Aug shouldn't do you like that especially with these children in the house.
Malaysia:he doesn't care ma and they know what's going on cause they hear how he talk ta me but I try ta explain ta em that sometimes grown people fight and argue
Sheila:Malaysia you a strong woman and I love how you stand by yo husband no matter what but ion see how you allow august ta treat you this way.
Malaysia:I used ta ask myself the same thing when I was like 18 and 19 but I love love love august like crazy. Words can't explain how much I love him.August is like the blood that flows through my veins and he my world and he is who he is and on top of that he loyal and faithful to me and he spoils me and he love me though he abusive and shit.
Sheila:I love you malaysia.
Malaysia:I love you to mama.

Malaysia and I was talking going on two hours when August came in the kitchen. He spoke ta me and hugged me.he looked at Malaysia and she dropped her head and August walked ova ta her side where she was sitting at the island and she looked up at him.

August:so you ain't cooking ?
Malaysia:you didn't say to baby.
August:you know damn well I wanted you to cook.I ain't gotta fucking remind yo stupid ass ta do sum you already know what ta do.you down here running yo damn mouth when you coulda been cooking. Can't you fucking talk and cook at the same damn time ? Stupid ass broad.
Malaysia:what you want baby ?
August:nothing I'm straight don't worry about it no more, yo ass could have been through by now.
Malaysia:baby I'll cook just tell me what you want.
August:ion want shit, I'll buy us sum cause you fucking waited to late.its damn near 7:00 at night.
Malaysia:don't be mad at me baby please.

Malaysia stood up and started kissing on his chest and she looked up at him and started kissing on him again.I think he smoking more than weed cause he just...lawd ion even know.I wanna say sum so bad but this they house and she ain't gone do nun but make excuses fa him and shit.she still young hell she ain't shit but 22 and his ass 32 and still on sum Lil boy shit.

August:mane chill with that shit.just don't let this happen again.
Malaysia:ok baby I won't.
August:I ain't playing with you, if it happen again you know what's go happen.
Malaysia:I know baby.I love you and I'm sorry.
August:I love you more shawdy, stop crying aight I'm sorry but damn you know a nigga hungry as hell and the kids as well.stop slipping.
Malaysia:I'm just tired as hell.
August:you straight shawdy.you good mane stop crying damn.
Malaysia:ok baby.

these two muhhfuckas bipolar ass hell I promise. One minute its bitch fuck you stupid ass and her ass but August what I do I'm sorry and next it's i love you shawdy ya herd me and her ass I love you more baby.but that's none of my business. He ordered pizza and shit.then usher and Lil Wayne ass came ova and Malaysia snuck and drunk her four glasses of wine and I got tipsy as hell so I stayed the night and all I could hear later that night was Malaysia screaming and moaning August name and shit so yaw know what they was doing finally an hour later I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote⭐
Comment😊