Dumbest B*tch

August/Malaysia
*****************
*****************
I'm upstairs in bed watching ESPN and my phn keep buzzing so I looked at the screen and see that it's my big sis netia so I ansa ta see wuhh she want. She just started going off on a nigga talking crazy getting in my shit cause of Malaysia running ha fuckin mouth telling our business about what goes on in this house and what I be doing and saying ta ha. I done told ha retarded ass ion know how many times bout flapping ha damn gums telling folks our business specially my folks mane but she Neva fuckin listens ta shit I say.she know how them folks is towards me.
I started going off on my sista ass back, calling me like i'ma fuckin Lil ass boy. Malaysia make me wanna kill ha ass mane.
I went ta the kitchen ta grab me a beer out the fridge when I herd the front door open and close. I walk out and into ta the living room and seen Malaysia. I went back ta our bedroom and she followed me and came in and closed the door. I wanna fuckin beat ha face in so bad yaw fa really.

August:why you constantly running yo muhhfuckin mouth  so gahh damn much fa ?
Malaysia:what is you talking about ?
August:mane quit fuckin playing stupid cuz yo ass know exactly what I'm talkin bout shawdy.
Malaysia:I'm just getting home from work and you coming ta me with this bullshit August and I'm tired and not in the mood. Then I gotta feed my babies so ion have time ta entertain yo Lil boy ass right now.
August:bitch you can calm yo Lil ugly ass down with yo wanna be tough ass. You ain't bout that life nothing ass broad.
Malaysia:okay August whatever nigga. I'm tired and I just wanna feed my babies shower and go to sleep.
August:I already fed them bitch and you ain't doing shit til you ansa my gahh damn question.
Malaysia:whaaat question ? 
August:why you constantly running yo muhhfuckin mouth so gahh damn much ?
Malaysia:August what is you talking about ? Like just fuckin say it.
August:my sista called me going off talking cash money shit ta a nigga CUZ OF YO STUPID ASS BITCH. You steady muhhfuckin telling our business bout what I do ta ya and mo shit. Grow the fuck up from that shit. You the most dumbest dumbest BITCH EVA Malaysia. I married the dumbest bitch on earth. I keep telling yo ass stop telling our business and what goes on between you and me, and what goes on in this house. I know she wasn't lying.
(MuggsHerAssHard/slaps HerHard) (SheCrying)
Malaysia:I'm sorry.
August:FUCK THAT, DO IT AGAIN YO ASS GOING TA THE FUCKIN HOSPITAL WHERE YOU WORK AND YA ASS GONE NEED SURGERY KEEP TRYING ME.
Malaysia:baby baby baby August August.
August:don't say shit ta me Malaysia.
Malaysia:baby I promise I won't do it anymore please don't be mad at me.
August:get up out my muhhfuckin face fa I hurt you mane.
Malaysia:August really baby ? I'm sorry okay don't be mad at me. You know I hate when you mad at me.
August:STOP TALKIN TA ME DAMN

She kept talking but I ignored ha ass, she hates when I'm mad at her she go ta crying and shit and I be loving it. I'm ha weakness. She tried ta kiss me several times but I slapped ha ass and kept watching TV. She broke into tears and went and showered and I hear ha crying still. 20mins later she got out put on ha smell good and one of my shirts and got in bed beside me, I ain't pay ha ass no attention so she got under the covers and started sucking my dick which a nigga love cause shawdy head game crazy.after 10mins of that I came in ha mouth and she swallowed all my cum. Once she was done she went and brushed ha teeth and came back ta bed.

Malaysia:August I'm sorry okay baby. Ion like when you mad at me.
August:stop doing shit after I fuckin tell you not to.
Malaysia:okay baby.
August:ya keep saying okay but yet yo ass keep doing what I fuckin tell ya not ta do.
Malaysia:I promise I won't baby cause I can't take you being mad at me like that.
August:do it again I'm beating yo ass and I ain't talking ta ya fa a month and I'm sleep in my man cave.
Malaysia:NOOOO baaaby nooo.don't do that to me. I promise its not gone happen.
(She Crying)
August:you love ta fuckin play with me Malaysia, just be a good wife and do what I say.
Malaysia:okay August. I just wanna please you and make you happy baby. I love you more than life and more than I love myself. You my king my heart my world. You the air that I breathe baby and I will do whatever you want me to August.
August:its finna be sum changes around hea fa really and YO ASS beta fuckin get used ta it.
Malaysia:okay baby.
August:its gone be sum consequences if you disobey and disrespect me. I'm yo master and  I keep telling yo dumb ass its August World and you living it. I'm finna really show you more of August Anthony Alsina.
Malaysia:I love being in August World baby, ion wanna be anywhere else . I told you I wanna please you and make you happy baby.
August:you know you nothing without me right ?
Malaysia:yea baby I know.

August reached in the nightstand on his side of the bed and pulled out two small  zip lock bags with cocaine in them and emptied them onto a platter and broke it down into 8 lines and I crawled on top of him and he rolled up a 100$ bill and we snorted the cocaine together. We ended up fuckin 2hrs and baby got my pussy sore and throbbing.
(Malaysia Talking)

August:I love you baby.
Malaysia:I love you so much more baby.
August:you better.
Malaysia:I do and you know that August.
August:let's drink us sum wine and smoke this loud.
Malaysia:okay baby and I'm happy I'm off this weekend.
August:you gone cater ta me ?
Malaysia:your wish is my command zaddy and I aim to please you in any and every way possible.
August:good girl.
Malaysia:shut up nigga
(Laughs)

See now Malaysia seeing shit my way and I'm just getting started. She finna bow down ta me and worship the ground I walk on. Nah I'm not finna fuck off on ha if that's what yaw thinking. I'm not that type of nigga. I'm loyal and faithful ta Malaysia but just watch how I really have ha mind gone.