You Pissing Me Off

August/Malaysia
****************
****************
My nigga my ace boon coon my other day one nigga/Bro besides Wayne just moved to New Orleans with his wife and three kids and they having a party so you know me and bae had ta come. We drinking laughing talking smoking and shit and yaw already know Malaysia sitting in my lap but mane real shit baby looking good and she got my dick hard and I know she know cause she looked at me. I whispered in her ear.

Malaysia:really August ?
August:shit I can't help you looking good and you got Mr.classy happy as hell right now baby.
Malaysia:we not at home.
August:i want you ta suck my dick and let me get a quickie in real quick.
Malaysia:August we not at home baby ?
August:this house big as hell, get yo ass up and follow me right now fa I knock yo ass out, you better not tell me no.you pissing me off Malaysia fa really tho you pissing me off.
Malaysia:okay baby dang.
August:get slapped bitch I done told you bout yo attitude.
Malaysia:cause ion wanna do this in yo friend house August, it downright disrespectful.
August:I want my dick sucked and I wanna hit that pussy from the back real quick so I can bust this but in yo phat wet pussy and you gone do it right fuckin now. Now get yo ass up and follow me upstairs .
Malaysia:okay.
August:aye bruh I'm finna go get my wife straight before I knock ha ass out.
Khaled:aight bruh and don't be hurting ha Aug she beautiful dawg.
August:don't tell ha cocky ass that.
Janelle:she is beautiful Aug and you need to stop doing her the way you. She only 23yrs old she still a baby, Khaled baby tell him.
Khaled:you right baby but that's his wife so aye we can't do nothing bout that.
August:when she learn how to act I won't won't have to hurt ha.bring yo ass on Malaysia.
Malaysia:okay August excuse us everyone.
Janelle:okay sweet pea.

I grabbed Malaysia hand and we went upstairs to one of the bathrooms and I pushed her inside and I did two lines of cocaine and Malaysia knew not ta say shit cause she woulda got ha ass beat. I run her she mine, I'm her master and she gone obey me. I pulled my phat 11inch hard dick out and I pushed Malaysia down on her knees and she went ta work. Baby suck a good dick mane she deserve dick sucking queen award. She licked the head of my dick with her tongue and sucked on it. She then took every inch of my thickness in her mouth and did the do. I grabbed a fist full of her hair AHHHH FUUUUCK MALAYSIA SHIT BABY, AHHHHH SHIIIT suck this big dick bitch mhmmmm fuuuuuuuck baby, gahh damn it. She spit on my dick and slurped on it. She gently nibbled on my dick head and took me in her mouth and nibbled my shit MHHHM baby you the fuckin best, after 7mins of baby sucking my dick I nutted in her mouth and she swallowed and sucked me clean.
I raised her dress up and shoved my dick in her soaking wet pussy and she moaned loud I had ta cover ha mouth AHHHH SHIIIIT BAAABY MHHM Malaysia moaned in both pleasure and pained as I fucked the shit outta her while she grinded ha pussy on my dick so I fucked her harder drilling ha pussy AUUUUGUST AUUUUUGUST BABY MHHMM MHMM SHIIIIIT BABY OHHHH MY GAHHHH YAAAAAAS DADDY DADDY MHMM AUGUST BABY we went at it 30mins and we both climaxed at the same time and I made ha suck my dick again and I busted a big nut in ha mouth and she swallowed my cum not wasting a drop. We cleaned up and I did five more lines of cocaine, I offered baby some and she said no so I made her do four  line anyways after I slapped ha ugly ass. Malaysia know not to tell me no. We washed our faces and fixed our clothes and went back downstairs.

Toya:bestie you good ?
Malaysia:yea I'm good sis.
Wayne:Aug what you do bro ?
August:I had to get ha ass in check.
Khaled:Malaysia you sure you okay Lil sis ?
Malaysia:yea big bro I'm cool.
August:hoe you pissing me off fa real with that sensitive ass emotional shit.
Malaysia:bae ion feel to good.I need to lay down.
August:bitch yo ass lay down when we get home.
Malaysia:August I really need to lay down baby I feel sick.
Wayne:bro I know you didn't make sis you know ?
August:hell yea I did.
Toya:really Aug ?
August:Sis you ain't tell yo bestie what you do with Wayne huh ?
Wayne:Malaysia ain't that type bro.
Malaysia:August I wanna go home, I feel so sick. I gotta throw up baby.

Mane FUCK bitch can't snort cocaine but she got me fucked up. I helped her ta the bathroom and she threw up twice. She gotta get used ta it. But I took her home and she threw up again. I gave ha a cold shower and helped her in bed. Maybe I was wrong fa making baby snort cocaine but she'll be aight. I showered and got in bed with ha.