Thats How You Doing It Now

August/Malaysia
******************
******************

Mane I got a call saying malaysia was on her lunch break hugging and talking ta her ex boyfriend, some nigga named Princeton and they was laughing and smiling and shit fa Damn near an hour.
I pay this nigga Roderick 300$ ta keep an eye on her while she at work and when he called me and told me that shit I got mad as a muhhfucka.I wanted ta hop in my car and go up ta her job and whooped dude ass and hers.she fucking know better, talking ta her ex bruh.when I see dude I'ma give his bitch ass a warning and malaysia oh I'm beating her ass.bitch you married you don't talk ta ya ex or no otha nigga but my boys.if I talk ta an one of my ex bitches she'll have a damn fit and be ready ta fight.
My mama and nem ova here chilling and a nigga tryna keep his composer cause dawg I swear I'm ready ta go the fuck off and beat sum and ion want them asking me questions.See Malaysia always doing sum stupid ass dumb shit mane and the bitch know how I am I WILL FUCKING HURT HER BAD AND I MEAN THAT SHIT.
I got eyes all ova LA so malaysia ass better sit the fuck down.
Shit I walked out back and I herd everyone speaking ta malaysia so I walked in and grabbed her by the arm.

Malaysia:OW OW you hurting my arm.
August:ion give a fuck, let me holla at cha upstairs in the bedroom right quick.
Malaysia:ok August but please baby let my arm go you cutting off my blood circulation in my arm.
August:ion give a fuck now walk.
Malaysia:NIGGA LET ME GO HELL, YOU FUCKING HURTING MY ARM.
August:YELL AT ME AGAIN BITCH I'LL BREAK YO MUHHFUCKIN JAW, CRY ION GIVE A DAMN BITCH.
Sheila:AUGUST CHILL THE FUCK OUT BOY.
August:bitch walk.

We got upstairs and I slammed our bedroom door and Malaysia jumped hard as hell and as I came towards her she stepped back till I grabbed her by the neck and slung her ass on the bed and that's when I went in on her beating her and she crying and screaming blocking her face and shit begging me august stop please but mane I wasn't hearing that bullshit. She disrespected me and ion play that shit,I hear my mama and brother nem banging on the door yelling fa me ta stop but I ignored them.this bitch gone learn one way or another not ta play with me and do as she fucking told ta do.after 20mins of me beating her she laid in the floor crying cause she fell from kicking and hitting at me,the bitch can try and fight me back but she ain't gone win.I snatched her up by her hair and made her short ass look up at me and this bitch still crying and it's irritating as fuck dawg.I slapped her ass and told her ta shut the fuck up.

August:THATS HOW YOU DOING IT NOW BITCH ? HUH ? THATS HOW YOU DOING IT NOW, BITCH YOU HEAR ME TALKING TA YOU.
Malaysia:what is you talking about ?
August:oh so now you wanna play like you don't know what the fuck I'm talking about right ?
Malaysia:honestly I don't know baby.I come in from work and you beat my ass fa what reason ion know.
August:YOU A GAHH DAMN LIE MALAYSIA.
Malaysia:oh my god August you are seriously fucking crazy cause ion know what the hell you talking about. If I knew I promise I would tell you.
August:BITCH I GOT EYES ALL OVA LA WATCHING YOU AND I GOT A PHN CALL SAYING YOU WAS DOING SUM YOU HAD NO BUSINESS DOING AND BITCH YOU FUCKING DISRESPECTED ME AND OUR MARRIAGE. I PAY MUHHFUCKAS TA KEEP EYES ON YOU WHEN IM NOT AROUND YOU.
Malaysia:umm ok now that's just fa real tho creepy ass obsessed type shit right there August and its psychotic as fuck.
August:BITCH IM NOT A PSYCHOTIC PSYCHO, ION PLAY BOUT WHAT BELONGS TA ME, NOW TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO ON YOUR LUNCH BREAK.
Malaysia:ok ok ok ok baby just just calm down cause you really scaring the hell outta me right now.
August:bitch you better fucking fear me, now tell me what you did on yo lunch break.
Malaysia:I went on my 2hr break at 12:00 and my ex boyfriend Princeton came up to me and he hugged me but i didn't really hug him back.he apologized fa how he ended things with us and he asked how I was and he congratulated us on our marriage and the kids and he told me how he engaged and have two kids and own three clothing stores and how Kamiyah told him how you treated me and I defended you of course and he was like he still here fa me if I really needed him which I don't and he was like he'll see me round and I guess he herd me when I was talking ta you cause he was like you ok and I was like yea I'm fine.
August:Roderick told me the nigga came up there.
Malaysia:August why don't you trust me like I trust you.you got people watching me.I'm not gone do you wrong, do you know how fucking much I love you, I fucking worship the ground you walk on August gahh damn what all i gotta do ta prove that I'm loyal honest and faithful to you and only you.what you want me ta suck ya dick in front of ya boys ? You want me ta get on live TV and tell the entire world that I Malaysia is loyal honest and faithful and deeply in love with my world my heart my everything August Anthony Alsina. I will do whatever you want me to baby ta prove my love and everything is with you.
(she cries harder and hit me in the chest and rest her head)
August:DAMN MANE, look I'm sorry I just can't help how I am especially when it comes ta you malaysia.
Malaysia:fuck Princeton what we had is ova, baby I love you I love you I love you.
August:malaysia ain't shit changed but I am sorry aight.
Malaysia:yea ok I forgive you.
August:you belong ta me and like I told you its August World and you living in it.
Malaysia:I know baby and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else.
August:gone fix yo self up so we can go back downstairs with them.
Malaysia:alright baby.
August:yea i'ma be popping up on you so don't be surprised shawdy, you mine and mine only.
Malaysia:ok baby.

She fixed herself up and changed into her gray leggings and my black shirt and slip into her minion house shoes and put her in two French braids and put on sum red Mac lip gloss and we went downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote🌟
Comment😊