You Doing To Much

I love the fuck out of August God knows I do but he being a real asshole towards me, nigga you a grown ass man fuck you acting like a dumb teenage boy fa. You make me get out da house ta come chill with yo friends and they bitches but you treating me like shit but you want me up under you like what the fuck.
I rather be at home sipping wine watching movies on Netflix or having girls day with my babies.
Anyway August talking ta Khaled nem fat ass so I decided ta come in da kitchen with da ladies since August ignoring me. He want me ta have fun well I'm bout ta get fucking rockstar wasted. Zara who is fat Khaled wife fixed me a mixed drink which I down because August really doesn't like when i drink but fuck him, I need ta get my head Right. me Zara and da other women took shots of tequila and fixed more mixed drinks. A hour and 30mins passed and August came in looking so pissed at me but I don't care.

August:c'mere let me holla at you Malaysia.
Malaysia:ohhhh now you wanna talk.
August:bring yo ass hea name.
Malaysia:no I'm kicking it with da girls.
August:how much you have ta drink?
Malaysia:not enough.

I took two more shots of tequila with Zara and Desiree. August grabbed my hand and pulled me into da bathroom and slammed da door, before I knew it he backhanded me hard as hell.  I felt da warms tears fall from my eyes and down my cheeks as I looked up at him.

August:fuck is wrong with you bitch? You ever talk ta me like dat again I'll break yo fucking face.
Malaysia:dats nothing new hell, now move so I can finish having fun.
August:you doing to much.
Malaysia:you bring me hea tell me ta have fun and I do, now I'm doing to much.
August:first off you pose ta be with me but you eased in da kitchen getting drunk.
Malaysia:you sound stupid as hell dude. Why you want me around yo ugly ass fat anarexic bird looking ass friends. Wuhh cat got Cha tongue baby?
August:you do what i tell yo  ass ta do. Bitch I run you, it's August world and you gone eventually learn dat shit with yo worthless hoe ass. You ain't got shit or nobody but me. You ghetto trashy bitch. I saved yo ass. Remember dat shit. Bitch you my fucking property.
Malaysia:you know what August fuck yo dumb ass nigga. You say hurtful shit ta me and ion gotta deal with it.

I tried ta walk off but August picked me up by my neck and I couldn't breathe. He slung  me in da floor and kicked me a few times. He then snatched me up pushing me into da bathroom wall by my neck and he grabbed my face and da shit he saying ta me I would Neva say ta no human being. Da tears falling from my eyes like a leaking faucet.

August:clean yo face so we can go back outchea.
Malaysia:okay.
August:you like when I beat yo ass cause you always doing dumb shit.
Malaysia:I just wanna have fun with da girls.
August:you finna sit yo ass outback with me. You my bitch I'm fucking you and taking care of you not them.
Malaysia:okay august, you right baby.
August:I got cho ass once we get home. I'm sick of you playing with me. I ain't shit ta play with.
Malaysia:I'm yo wife not yo bitch.
August:you wateva I say you are. Matter fact give me yo phn. You ain't finna be ignoring me.
Malaysia:okay baby wateva makes you happy.
August:smart mouth bitch, keep talking back you gone be laid out in this flo..

Jesus take da wheel please, August losing his damn mind.