You Gone Get It B*tch

August/Malaysia
****************
****************

Since its Friday and we ain't doing nothing and the kids with my mama I told Malaysia get up shower and shit so we can go out and have a good time. Of course I told Wayne so him and Toya gone meet us at club Maison on 1331 Decatur St. Downtown, and New Orleans clubs always be lit on Fridays and Saturdays.

Me and baby got there and had a drink and we talked. I enjoy spending time with my wife and I love having her up under me. Aye but anyway an hour and a half later Wayne and Toya arrived so we ordered two big bottles of peach and regular Ciroc with a bucket of ice and cranberry and orange juice. Me and bro on our 5th cup and we smoke three kush blunts and we did four lines of cocaine so we stupid high. Malaysia and Toya just sitting there talking sipping and laughing and shit. Malaysia told me she was going to the rest room ta piss and bets believe I'm counting the time she gone. I told bro ta take my pic and I happen ta see Malaysia and sum nigga ha face but I kept my composer cause ion wanna get kicked out. after bro took my pic I slowly made my way to Malaysia and as I was getting closer I seen it was that nigga she work with.

Malaysia
*************
*************

I'm having a good time with bae sis and bro. This Ciroc got me feeling right and sis and I smoked two kush blunts and we to did four lines of cocaine and I'm feeling soooo good. Anyways I told bae I had to go piss and he was like okay hurry up. After I finished using the rest room and fixed myself up I walked out and ran right into Jacquees. He look good as hell but not better than my August. I tried walking pass him but he grabbed my wrist and I quickly snatched away cause I know if August see me what he gone do.

Jacquees:damn Malaysia you looking so muhhfuckin good.
Malaysia:thank you.
Jacquees:you can't speak to me dang ?
Malaysia:look I'm here with my husband and if he see me talking to you on my ass he go and yours to.
Jacquees:Malaysia look I'm feeling you and I can't shake that.
Malaysia:well to bad cause I'm not leaving my husband for you nor anybody else.
Jacquees:you deserve the best, you deserve the world and I can give you everything baby.
Malaysia:STOP JACQUEES DAMN DUDE.
Jacquees:you can't see that I'm the man you need in yo life. You not a punching bag. You a queen and you deserve to be treated like one.
Malaysia:look I can see you intoxicated so I'm not mad at you but you need to move before my husband come and kick yo ass and mine.

Outta nowhere August pushed me and went in on jacquees ass and I tried pulling him off but he pushed my Lil ass so hard I almost fell but someone caught me and I turned around and it was Wayne. He pulled August off que and he went in on him to. So me and Toya crying tryna get August and Wayne off que. Security came escorting August and Wayne out the club. Toya and I went back to VIP to get our stuff. I told him I was here with August but he kept talking. Still though August and Wayne was wrong and I know he finna get on my ass. I'm so scared ion wanna leave out this club. My phn started ringing and its August so I answered and he going off on my ass.

August
***********
***********
I'ma beat this bitch into a coma, I fuckin told this hoe bout talking ta ole boy. Cause of ha he got his ass fucked up. This bitch always disrespecting me and think I'm sumin ta play with. I'MA FUCK THIS BITCH UP ON MY BROTHA I AM. Malaysia and Toya came out and I can tell Malaysia scared as fuck. She was walking slow as a turtle so I went ova and grabbed this bitch by her neck pulling ha and muhhfuckas looking and ion give a fuck. She tried snatching away from me almost making me fall so I slung her ass on the ground and I started kicking her till bro grabbed me. Toya helped her up and she crying now but she really gone be crying once we get home.

August:bitch get in the gahh damn car.
Malaysia:NOOO BAABY NOOO.
August:GET IN THIS FUCKIN CAR MALAYSIA.
Malaysia:noooo baby, you gone hurt me.
August:looka hea bitch if I have ta tell yo stupid ass one mo time ta get in this fuckin car on yo ass I go right chea and you know I give zero fucks who outchea.
Wayne:sis get in the car cause you only pissing him off mo and yaw steady drawing attention.
Malaysia:nooooo, he gone hurt me. August I'm sorry baby.

See I warned this bitch but she wanna play, okay. I was finna grabbed her but she took off running through the crowd of people and I jumped in my car speeding off looking for this hoe and I spotted her walking I parked the car and I got out and dragged ha dumb ass by ha hair and she crying screaming as muhhfuckas watched. I put ha ass in the car and I jumped in the driver seat speeding all the way home. Once we arrived home and got inside and locked up I backhanded Malaysia hard as fuck and she fell balling up into the fetal position. I kicked ha bout 20X's. She tried crawling away but I dragged ha into our bedroom and locked the door. She begged for me to stop but I wasn't hearing that bullshit. I sat on the edge of the bed and made Malaysia stand in front of me and look at me. She did as she was told, she stood there looking at me crying and trembling. I told her to get naked and she did. I stood up from the bed and walked ova ta the closet and got out a whip and Malaysia eyes grew big as tears fell from them. Baby I'm sorry, I promise I won't do nothing to disrespect you again I promise she cried. Now yaw know I'm not tryna hear that shit.
Its like sumin took ova me and I punched ha ass in the face and she fell. I went in her ass with the whip beating her. She was kicking crying and screaming. She was bleeding and still I went in on ha ass. After 20mins of me beating her I had my way with her. OWWWW OWWWW BAAABY YOU HURTING ME she cried out in pain as I fucked the hell outta ha. AUGUST STOP PLEASE PLEEEEASE PLEEEASE OOOOOCH OOOOCH OMG OWWWWW PLEASE STOOOOP PLEASE AUGUST STOP BABY she continued to cry. Her voice grew dry and weak and she laid there as I kept fucking her. An hour later I released myself all ova ha face and I grabbed her up making her get on her knees and suck my dick cause I love that shit. 10mins later I came in her mouth and she swallowed.
I told her to go take a shower. She limped to the bathroom crying. She came out 15mins later dried off and slipped into her pajamas and got in bed beside me, still crying.

August:keep crying I'll beat yo ass again.
Malaysia:nooo please don't.
August:then shut yo ugly ass up and snort this shit bitch.
Malaysia:baby ion want to I just wanna go to sleep.
August:what the fuck I just say.
Malaysia:August ion want to baby.
August:bitch do it fa I snatch yo teeth out from yo gums.
Malaysia:okay.
(SnortsCocaine)
August:you gone get it bitch if you do sumin like that again and I mean you gone get it bitch You hea me ?
Malaysia:yes baby.
August:stop being a dumb bitch. I married the dumbest bitch in the world. You 23yrs old now act like it.
Malaysia:I'm sorry baby. I wasn't tryna disrespect you I promise I wasn't. I told him I wouldn't leave you for him nor anybody. He wouldn't move out my way.
August:you still stood der tho like a dumb bitch holding conversation with him Malaysia.
Malaysia:but look what you did to me August, I can't go to work looking like this and we need the money.
August:i'ma do worse than that ta ya keep being stupid with yo ugly worthless ass.
Malaysia:you always calling me worthless, nothing a nobody...
(SlapsHerAss/SheCries)
August:CAUSE YOU ARE A WORTHLESS NOTHING ASS NOBODY BITCH. I MADE YOU HOE, GHETTO SLUTTY ASS BUM BITCH. IM THE ONLY MUHHFUCKA YOU GOT. IF YOU TRY TA LEAVE I'LL KILL YOU BEFO I LET YOU BE WITH ANOTHER NIGGA.
Malaysia:ion know how many times I gotta tell you that ion want nobody but you.
August:I will fa really real ass kill you Malaysia I swea on my muhhfuckin BROTHA.
Malaysia:I I I'm not going nowhere baby you have my word okay. I promise.
August:you will love honor and obey me. I'm yo master bitch.
Malaysia:I know baby I I know.
August:I love you til death do us part and I fuckin mean that shit.
Malaysia:I love you more baby.
August:take yo ass ta sleep.
Malaysia:okay.

15mins later August was in a deep sleep snoring and I eased outta bed and went into our bathroom and cried my eyes out. 10mins later I eased back in bed afraid he would wake up and thought I left. I'm scared as fuck but I love him and he really is all I have. He does things to me, I'm addicted to him. I just wish and pray he change. Maybe I can change him. Anything is possible

1,698 words ZAAAAMN I really hope this hea a good chapter babies. I'm doing my best for yaw. But what August and Wayne did to Jacquees was wrong.

Do yaw think Jacquees gone be mad at Malaysia and be like fuck her ?