He Shouldn't Treat You Like That

Jacquees/Malaysia
*******************
*******************
Aye let me introduce myself, my name is Jacquees aka Que. I work with the most beautiful sexist woman ever TO ME Malaysia. Lil mama got it going on real shit. I ain't gone lie I been crushing on her since she started working here as a transporter at New Orleans East Hospital 3months ago. Bitches be for real hating on her tough but she don't give a fuck and she bout her money and I admire her for that.
            To bad she married tho and then to that August nigga, ion give a fuck how loyal and faithful and shit he is to her, it gives him no right to treat her the way he do and I seen him  a few times do her wrong when he come up here. Dude don't deserve a good woman like Malaysia but she love him and I can't do shit bout that.  But I'm Jacquees and I always get what I want.
So we on our lunch break and I over hear Malaysia on the phn with August dawg ass and she started crying saying baby no please I'm sorry I forgot I didn't mean to, okay and please don't baby please okay and I'll be ready. She hung up her phn and started crying harder so I walked ova ta where she was sitting and I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up at me eyes red and puffy as hell.

Jacquees:you okay Malaysia ?
Malaysia:yea I'm fine, just in my feelings that's all.
Jacquees:I'm not tryna be in ya business but no man should make the woman he love/his wife cry like that. I herd what you was saying so that indicated to me yo husband said some hurtful shit and you don't deserve that.
Malaysia:August didn't mean it okay, he just mad right now but bout time he come get me he'll be okay.
Jacquees:ion believe that, he should be happy as hell to have a beautiful sweet woman like you Malaysia. You sexy ass hell and I hate seeing you like this. I wanna make you feel better in every way. I want you.
Malaysia:I really appreciate that I do but I love my husband no matter what and I wouldn't ever cheat on him regardless of what we go through. I love him and he loves me.
Jacquees:he lucky and blessed to have you Malaysia.
Malaysia:it's vice versa cause honestly ion know where I would be without August, honestly he saved me.
Jacquees:that's what he told you right or that's what you made yourself believe ?
Malaysia:it's the truth. You don't know what I been through okay and don't sit here and down talk my husband. No person on this earth is perfect and my husband besides my five babies is my heart.
Jacquees:I apologize love, I ain't mean ta make you mad.he shouldn't treat you like that for real tho.
Malaysia:I shouldn't be talking to you no way, August prolly pop up and you know how netia is.
Jacquees:so we can't get to know each other better ?
Malaysia:nope sorry.
Jacquees:its cool but it's time to clock back in tho.
Malaysia:see ya round.
Jacquees:yea see ya round Malaysia.

I want Malaysia bad, she everything a nigga dreamed of hood classy smart and more