You F*cked Up

Malaysia/August
********************

Remember when I told yaw I was gone sneak and do Toya fashion show even tho August told me I couldn't ? Well ok him and Chris nem was suppose been going outta town and coming back Monday night so I figured I would have been back before August got home.
Weeeeeell turns out they didn't go outta town and my stupid ass left my phn here by mistake and August was blowing Toya phn up and leaving nasty ass threatening messages fa me but I ignored his calls and messages, so its now Monday night I arrived home and pulled into the driveway and DAMN August ass home and its round 10:30 so I know the kids good and sleep.
I walked upstairs and went into our bedroom and August was in the bathroom pissing. His dick is so big and delicious but ummmm that's the last thing on my mind right now.he washed his hands and came out and he walked towards me and I instantly froze.he really was scaring the hell outta me cause he was talking in than mad/angry calm voice and the look on his face.I feel like a kid who about ta get in trouble fa doing sum shit they had no business doing.

August:where the fuck you coming from Malaysia ?
Malaysia:Atlanta.
August:doing what ?
Malaysia:Toya fashion show.
August:THE ONE I SAID ION WANT YOU DOING RIGHT ?
Malaysia:yea but baby....
August:SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN I'M TALKING BITCH.YOU KNOW IM FINNA BEAT YO ASS RIGHT ?
Malaysia:I had ta do it tho baby, it was a dream a dream come true.
August:ION GIVE A FUCK.I TOLD YO OLE DUMB STUPID SLOW ASS I AIN'T WANT YOU DOING IT.BITCH YOU GONE SNEAK AND DO IT ANYWAYS.
Malaysia:August you have.....
August:AUGUST MY ASS BITCH SHUT UP.

as yaw know I'm sensitive and emotional as hell so yaw know the tears was falling down my face. August came closer ta me but I stepped back and this nigga hit me in the face and I fell on the floor crying and I was kicking and hitting back but he started punching me in the face ova and ova and ova again.I'm crying screaming and kicking. I felt my eye swelling and my lip is busted. He went to the closet and grabbed a damn belt so I got up hopping fast as I could and he came behind me and he pused Me down the stairs causing me ta hit my head on the hard ass floor. I managed ta get up and I pushed him but he grabbed me by my neck picking me up and he slung me into the wall.that's when he started stomping me.after that he started beating me with the belt buckle and I feel blood running down my head.once he stopped beating me with the belt this nigga stuck his hand in my panties and stuck his long ass finger inside pussy checking ta see if I been fucking which I haven't, I wouldn't dare cheat on his crazy ass.I love him.he got on top of me again beating me with his fist. After that he spit on me twice and kicked me and I laid there balled up crying and he walked off leaving me there and he returned 20mins later and he snatched me up pushing me into the wall and I can tell he been snorting that powder cocaine cause his eyes glossy and he have a Lil left on his nose.I knew if I said something he would beat me even worse.
What he did next literally made me piss on myself. He pulled a 9mm out and put it in my mouth saying bitch I will fucking blow yo ass off.you ever leave again I promise you won't live ta see these kids grow up.he also said if I ever leave or cheat on him I'm good as dead and he had his finger on the trigger slightly as he had his other hand around my neck and after that he pulled the gun out my mouth and hit me across the face with it causing me ta fall and black out.15mins later I feel cold water on me and August picked me up throwing me across his shoulder and at this point I'm scared as hell. He threw me on the bed and took my clothes and stuff off and pulled his dick out tryna fuck me but I was fighting him off.that just pissed him off more so he hit me in the eye and mouth 7times and he forced himself inside me painfully fucking me hard and I was screaming to the top of my lungs and by his dick being so huge he was hurting me and he kept fucking me harder and harder.he tore my shit up.after 30mins of that he released his cum inside of me and squirted the rest on my face.he made me suck his dick and swallow his cum.
He grabbed me by the hair and dragged me into our bathroom and I felt between my legs and I was bleeding from him fucking me so hard and my pussy was swollen and throbbing with pain and he split my shit a little.he ran me sum bath water and put me in the tub and told me I had 15mins ta bathe and I did just that.I was in a hell of a lot of pain but I did what I was told cause I was afraid of what he would next.
He returned 15mins later helping me out the tub drying my sore bruised body and he put my lotion on that was stinging from the cuts that were on my body and he put one of his shirts on me and he had the nerve ta kiss me.I didn't kiss him back so he slapped me several times so I kissed him back.I dropped my head still crying and I looked in the mirror and my eyes are both black and swollen and I have bruises and knots everywhere and I can barely walk.I was beaten and raped by my husband and I now fear August even more its not even funny. I followed him out the bathroom and he sat on the edge of the bed and made me stand in front of him as I looked at him.

August:bitch you fucked up, you fucked up big time.next time I fucking tell yo ugly slow retarded ass sum you listen and shit like this won't happen again. You hear me ?
Malaysia:mhmm hmm.
August:bitch talk I said you hear me.
Malaysia:yea baby I hear you.
August:YOU FUCKED UP AND I TOLD YOU WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.YOU HARD HEADED HOE.I PROMISE ON EVERYTHING I LOVE BITCH IM FINNA BE SO HARD ON YOU.
Malaysia:ok baby.
August:I TOLD YOU BITCH I DONE FUCKING TOLD YOU ITS AUGUST WORLD AND YOU LIVING IN IT.HOE I HELPED YOU OLE STRIPPING ASS SLUT.IM ALL YOU GOT ME AND THEM KIDS.
Malaysia:I know baby I know.
August:don't nobody want you or love you but me.you wasn't shit but a hoe till I saved you from yo family who gives zero fucks about you.ion give a fuck about you crying or yo feelings. Bitch get in bed fa I beat you again.I'm yo husband bitch and you gone obey me and do as you told ta do.YOU HEAR ME NOTHING ASS BITCH ? (he slaps me hard/I fall) SAY YES MASTER AUGUST SAY IT.
Malaysia:y y yas master August.
August:get yo ass in the bed.

I got in bed and this bastard kissed me again and I kissed him back cause ion wanna get slapped or beaten again.we kissed a good 2mins.12mins later August was sleep snoring. I can't believe he just fucking raped me tho the fuck.I silently cried myself ta sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote🌟
Comment😊