I Want You

Malaysia/Jacquees
*****************
*****************
I'm at work you know we're not suppose to have our phns on us cause we could get terminated, but I always keep mines with me on silent and vibrate in case an emergency happens especially with the kids or my crazy ass fucked up minded husband.
           We"re short handed on transporters so I been doing over time going on a month now me and jacquees both so we haven't been able to take out lunch break at our normal time due to short staff and this shit is tiring but my checks makes me smile cause the money great.
So jacquees and I rolling our patients Mrs.Monroe and Mr.Monroe down to surgery because Mr.Monroe was a  match for his wife to get a kidney transplant and I think its so beautiful he's giving her a part of him to save her life and they're holding hands. They asked for jacquees and I to join them in prayer and we did but the sweet things he was telling her got me teary eyed and Jacquees gave me that look like pull yo self together.
I wonder if that was me in this type of situation and if August was a match for me would he do the same for me. Prolly not knowing him, he'll be like fuck no bitch better get on the waiting list fa a muhhfuckin kidney.
I was brought out of my state of thinking cause my phn was vibrating away but I couldn't answer because I'm still on the clock and we have to roll some more patients down to surgery and to X-RAY and recovery. I mean my phn kept vibrating damn near 30mins so once Jacquees and I got back on the elevator I seen I had damn near
100 missed calls from August and 17 text messages literally from him. I was about to turn the phn off but August called back and I pressed ignore and turned my phn off and I know he finna be strictly with the shit now and I know he boiling hot mad but I have to follow the polices that comes with this job and I truly love working here.

Jacquees:damn who blowing yo phn up like that laysia ?
Mslaysia:my husband.
Jacquees:damn you must got that super good good wet pussy ?
(HeSmiles)
Malaysia:I bet you would love to know.
Jacquees:hell yea I would, I'll do yo ass right here on the elevator.
Malaysia:only in yo dreams sweetie cause I wouldn't dare cheat on my husband how many times I gotta tell you that.
Jacquees:I know you wanna be with me.
Malaysia:if I wanted you I would be with you right now but I'm happily married and no he not perfect but he perfect for me.
Jacquees:I respect that but that only turn me on more about you cause you faithful loyal and down for yo husband who don't deserve you.
Malaysia:he faithful loyal and he good to me. I mean he is the way he is but hell nobody perfect. August a good man and I'm not gone fuck off on him no matter what.
Jacquees:I want you.
Malaysia:say what ?
Jacquees:I want you Malaysia.
Malaysia:I'm married happily married jacquees so you need ta move on okay.
Jacquees:Malaysia I want you in every way and I wanna do things to you that will blow yo mind and I wanna do so much for you.
Malaysia:listen to me carefully ITS..NEVA..GONE.. HAPPEN, I love my husband regardless of what til death do us part.Mrs.Alsina will be my last name til God calls us home. I think you a sexy sweet cool person but ion see you in that way.
Jacquees:hurt a nigga feelings then Lil mama.
Malaysia:I ain't mean ta hurt ya feelings but I gotta keep it 100 with you Jacquees.
Jacquees:I'm cool but I can't be mad at you.
Malaysia:look I'm sure you gone forget about me soon as you see another sexy woman.
Jacquees:I'll Neva forget yo sexy ass Mrs.Broadnax, I mean Mrs.Alsina.

Jacquees and I eyes locked and soon as we stepped off the elevator there was a highly pissed off August and I wanted to get my ass back on that elevator. Jacquees walked off while him and August  looked each other up and down and that's when August pulled me into him. I looked him in the eyes and he looked me in mine. I know he bout to get in my shit. Just then Wayne walked up and I went to go clock out for my hour lunch break and bets believe August was behind me like white on rice.  DAMN MALAYSIA I said to myself in my head.