Nice Meeting You

Malaysia/Jacquees
*******************
*******************
I'm so ready to get off work and go home to my five beautiful and handsome children and my sexy ass husband. I been doing overtime since bae said we can go visit my hometown and been bringing in good money to, now he talking bout moving again.
I now work as a transporter at New Orleans East hospital and it has its challenging days but this money tho yaaaas hunnty. August mama and sister helped me get this job and also his sister shynetia works here and bets believe August got eyeballs watching me.
I got 4hrs left to go after my hour lunch break. I'm sitting in the break room eating my five dollar box from Popeye's when this really sexy dude with dreads walked in and sat down in front of me. I be seeing him but I neva been this close to him before. I need ta get my ass up before bae pop up cause he will do it. I tried to ignore him but he started talking ta me.

Jacquees:hey.
Malaysia:hi.
Jacquees:how you doing ?
Malaysia:I'm fine thanks for asking.
Jacquees:I can see you fine ass hell baby.
Malaysia:look umm....
Jacquees:my name jacquees.
Malaysia:look Jacquees I'm very happily married with five children so you can stop flirting with me okay.
Jacquees:damn I was just saying how fine you are my bad Lil mama.
Malaysia:I apologize but I get sick of dudes constantly flirting with me and saying inappropriate shit.
Jacquees:I feel ya.
Malaysia:my name Malaysia.
Jacquees:well Malaysia I can't help but admire how beautiful you are and you have a pretty voice.
Malaysia:thank you.
Jacquees:are you from here ?
Malaysia:nope, I'm from LA Compton.
Jacquees:a hood girl with class.
Malaysia:you from here ?
Jacquees:nah, um from Decatur Georgia, Atlanta.
Malaysia:what made you move to New Orleans ?
Jacquees:I like it here.its fun and I have homeboys here and its different I guess.why you move here ?
Malaysia:my husband and this his hometown.
Jacquees:oh well that's what's up.how you like it here ?
Malaysia:I love it here but I get homesick.
Jacquees:you can always go visit.
Malaysia:we're actually going next Friday. That's why I been doing overtime these pass two weeks.
Jacquees:I been seeing you and I salute you for that.you bout yo money.
Malaysia:thanks I appreciate it.
Jacquees:how old are you if you don't mind me asking ?
Malaysia:23.
Jacquees:hell nah you look like you bout 18.
Malaysia:(laughs) well Mr.Jacquees I'm 23. how old are you ?
Jacquees:25.
Malaysia:so you an OG Okay cool.you seeing anyone ?
Jacquees:naah I'm single but I got 10 kids and 5 baby mamas.
Malaysia:omg are you serious ?
Jacquees:nah but I am single tho (HeLaughs)
Malaysia:hahaha I see you got jokes nigga.
Jacquees:(laughs) that look on yo face tho Malaysia.
Malaysia:shut up nigga.
Jacquees:you got a sexy laugh and smile.
Malaysia:you do to.
Jacquees:all five kids by yo hubby ?
Malaysia:we have two of our own and his three nieces but we love em as our own.both their parents are deceased
Jacquees:sorry to hear that.
Malaysia:yea me to.
Jacquees:I know you tired of me asking you personal questions but who yo husband ?
Malaysia:August.
Jacquees:August Alsina, that tall skinny nigga with all them tattoos ?
Malaysia:yea.
Jacquees:mane dude crazy and he ain't ta be fucked with, him or his boys.
Malaysia:yuuup that's my hubby.
Jacquees:I herd about him tho, he treat you right ?
Malaysia:yes he does.

Jacquees and I kept talking and laughing and he so damn cool and funny. We actually have a lot in common. Shynetia walked in and sat down beside me.she spoke ta jacquees.

Shynetia:aight Malaysia if August walk in here and see you girl you know what he gone do.
Malaysia:I know.
Shynetia:you know my brother crazy as hell sis in law.
Malaysia:I know netia.
Shynetia:I can't tell.
Jacquees:well I'm bout to clock back in. Malaysia it was nice meeting you.
Malaysia:you to.
Jacquees:I'll see you around
Malaysia:it was nice meeting you to jacquees.
Jacquees:aight netia.
Shynetia:later que.

As I was walking out I seen Malaysia whole facial expression change when shynetia said what she did about August which I ain't know he was her brother. From what I seen and herd ion think August good to Malaysia.
(Jacquees Talking)

Shynetia:Malaysia you know if August woulda walked in what he woulda done ta jacquees and you.
Malaysia:I know but we was just talking.
Shynetia:you think August care ?
Malaysia:no.
Shynetia:I'm looking out for you cause I love you and I care about you and I consider you my friend as well sis.
Malaysia:I know boo.
Shynetia:you know that mane give zero fucks.
Malaysia:you right sis.
Shynetia:yo butt better stop cause ion want August hurting you.
Malaysia:okay.
Shynetia:look laysia you know what August will do ta jacquees and I know you don't wanna live with that type of regret do you ?
Malaysia:no and you right. I just ain't wanna be rude to him, he a cool person.
Shynetia:yea he hella cool and looks like he feeling you. Don't get that boy hurt.
Malaysia:I would neva cheat on my husband no way, regardless of what I love August and everybody knows that.

We finished talking and we got up and clocked back in to finish our shift.