SHUT UP BITCH!!!!

August
************
************

Aye its ya boy Aug ya herd me and I'm just bar-b-Que'ing at my house and invited my fam and niggas and they bitches ova and yaw know my beautiful Malaysia right chea with me.she need ta gone move in cause this playing house shit getting old bruh and what August wants I  gets I told yaw that.
So everybody chilling and shit having a good time ya herd me.
Me and my bro Travis out back talking when he just told me sum shit that just pissed me the fuck off mane fa really tho.
He told me that him and Malaysia kissed before and she gave him several lap dances at the strip junt she was working at.
Like the bitch ain't tell me that shit.see a nigga done now and we been together 9months now damn near a year and I'm just now finding this shit out.BITCH BRUH!!!!.now she really finna  find out just who the fuck August Anthony Alsina is.this nice nigga shit getting old to ya herd me.I'm finna be stupid hard on this bitch.
I walked inside and grabbed laysia from the table with my mom nem and took her upstairs ta my bedroom and slammed the door and she jumped.

Malaysia:baby what's wrong with you ?
August:don't play stupid with me shawdy.
Malaysia:August what in hell are you talking about ?
August:why the fuck you ain't tell me Malaysia ?
Malaysia:tell you what baby damn ? I'm lost.
August:THAT YOU KISSED MY BIG BRO TRAVIS AND GAVE HIM LAP DANCES ?
Malaysia:(laughs) baby I only kissed him on the cheek and I was a stripper and if they request a lap dance I have ta give it ta them and I didn't know he was yo brother at the time, hell I gave out so many lap dances ion remember faces or names baby.
August:SHUT UP BITCH
Malaysia:excuse you nigga.
August:SHUT UP BITCH, YOU HERD ME HOE
(I grabbed the bitch by the wrist)
Malaysia:OWWWW August you hurting me stop baby.
August:SHUT UP BITCH, GET BACK DOWNSTAIRS NOW AND YOU BETTER NOT LEAVE CAUSE IF YOU DO BITCH I'LL HURT YOU.YOU HEAR ME ?
Malaysia:yea and I'm sorry fa not telling you.
August:GET DOWNSTAIRS MALAYSIA.
Malaysia:August don't be mad at me baby please please.i don't remember faces.
August:GET DOWNSTAIRS SHAWDY
Malaysia:alright baby, but know I apologize ok.
August:bye get yo ass Downstairs and we'll talk later.
Malaysia:um ok.
August:GO BITCH

Mane a nigga pissed off and once everyone leave I got her ass.AHHHH FUCK STUPID BITCH

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vote⭐
Comment😊