Stop Acting Like A Hoe

August
****************
****************

We officially been together a year and some months now and a nigga in love like a muhhfxcka ya herd me and yea I be beating ha ass when she get outta line ya feels me.
But um yea my mama having a cookout and shit so we all cooling it and shit having a good time ya know.yaw know I got Malaysia right chea up under me cause ion want my bro's or cousin nem fucking with her.I got shawdy sprung like hell so she know what's up with me.
I got up ta go piss and smoke a few blunts with my cousin nem and I told Malaysia ta sit ha ass down and ta keep talking ta my mama nem.she looking sad like I'm not coming back.see I have that affect on women ya feels me (laughs) damn I got shawdy sprung as hell.

Sheila:Malaysia he coming back sweetie stop looking sad.
Malaysia:(laughs) I know mama I'm just tired as hell that's all and i love being up under him.August woke me up at 5:00 this morning and then I had ta cook breakfast for the girls and help em get ready for school and August wanted ta have sex again.then I started cleaning up and he had me doing sum of everything.
Sheila:what was he doing hell ?
Malaysia:he was sleep till him and Chris went ta go make a few serves.
Shynetia:you need ta have sum fun hell you 18yrs old Malaysia.
Malaysia:I do be having fun when August and I go out together and my besties come ova.August damn near with me 24/7 when he ain't with his boys.I love him so much oh my goodness I'm so in love.
Shynetia:trust me we know laysia.
Sheila:let's get up and dance yaw this my song.
Malaysia:nah you gone get me killed.
Shynetia:don't say you don't know how ta dance cause you was a stripper.
Malaysia:I know but August gone get me if he see me dancing with all these men out here.he gone think I'm tryna get they attention and yaw know how he is and I'm not tryna get my ass beat today.
Mia:he in the house somewhere smoking and drinking. He already tipsy hell he prolly won't care.
Shynetia & Sheila:SHIIIIIIIT, HE CARE
Malaysia:exactly so I'm good.
Shynetia:but he is in the house sis in law.c'mon and have fun with us.we got you if he do catch you.
Mia:yea lil sis c'mon PLEASE.
Malaysia:ok fine I'll dance.

Aight so a nigga came back outside 30mins later my male cousin and nem and shit everybody all around in a big ass circle and shit ya herd.everybody turnt like a muhhfucka having a good ass time which is cool but once I seen it was Malaysia shaking ha ass and dancing like she some hoe outchea I got mad as fuck.she want these nigga looking at ha ass especially Travis and Jamal my brother's. She disrespecting me so I pushed through the circle and I grabbed her ass by the arm and I pulled her into me.I'm already high and throwed and now I gotta deal with this bitch and ion give a fuck who say what and who out here.

August:THE FUCK YOU DOING SHAWDY ?
Malaysia:Nothing but dancing baby that's all.I'm just having fun.
August:YOU OUTCHEA BEING A HOE.
Malaysia:I'm a hoe cause I'm having a good time WOOOOW that's messed up august.
Sheila:boy you better calm yo muhhfuckin ass down right now and I mean it.we asked her ta dance with us but she ain't want to cause of you and we made her get up and have a good time.she ain't do nothing wrong.
Malaysia:OWW LET MY FUCKING ARM GO YOU HURTING ME AUGUST.
August:SHUT YO ASS UP BEFORE I SLAP YOU.
Sheila:why can't she have fun damn boy, you crazy ass fucka.
August:so yaw MADE HER disrespect me.
Malaysia:AUGUST LET ME GO PLEASE YOU HURTING MY ARM.
August:(let's my arm go) so you let my mama nem tell you what ta do now Malaysia ?
Malaysia:no baby but I......
August:BUT MY ASS SHAWDY, YOU OUTCHEA WANTING MUHHFUCKAS TA LOOK AT YOU.WHO YOU WANNA FUCK OUTCHEA ? HUH WHICH OF MY FAMILY MEMBERS YOU WANNA FUCK ? WHO DICK YOU WANNA SUCK BESIDES MINE ?
Malaysia:NOBODY BABY DAMN (she crying and shit)
August:YOU A DAMN LIE
Malaysia:August calm down baby please, everybody's looking at you and you embarrassing me.
August:ION GIVE A FUCK LET EM LOOK.IM EMBARRASSING YOU BUT YOU DISRESPECTED ME BY BEING OUTCHEA DANCING LIKE A NASTY GOING ASS HOE.MY BITCH SHAKING HER ASS AND SHIT IN FRONT OF ALL THESE NIGGAS.
Travis:aye Lil bro all she doing is having fun bruh, its a cookout you pose ta have fun not sit down and be board. We all know Malaysia obsessed with you.you got her crying bro and that's not how you do the woman you love.
August:NIGGA MIND YO BUSINESS AND WORRY ABOUT YO WIFE MIA AND LET ME HANDLE MINES.
Sheila:(slaps him) AUG YOU WRONG BOY I DONE TOLD YOU.THATS WHY EVERY WOMAN YOU HAD LEFT YOU AND CHEATED ON YOU CAUSE OF HOW YOU TREAT EM.
Malaysia:I'm not leaving him, I love him but I just wish he wouldn't be this way.
Everyone:YOU CRAZY AS HELL.
August:SHE WHAT YOU DID SHAWDY.
Malaysia:I didn't do nothing baby.
August:by you outchea being a hoe and dancing like a hoe you got my folks on my ass.
Malaysia:I'm not a hoe August.
August:STOP ACTING LIKE A HOE THEN MALAYSIA. LETS GO
Malaysia:I'm sorry August damn baby I'm so sorry.
August:shut the fuck up talking ta me bitch.
Malaysia:WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT ME TA DO BABY TELL ME ?
August:we'll talk once we get home.look ion give a fuck about yo tears shawdy so chill with that emotional ass crybaby shit.

a nigga went and sat down in the chair at the table and everyone went back ta what they was doing. Malaysia came and sat down in my lap kissing me on the lips and shit but I ain't kiss her back and she kept saying she was sorry. My mama nem looking like they ready get in my shit so I told Malaysia ta get up but she wouldn't she just kept kissing on my lips and shit.

August:STOP MALAYSIA DAMN, GET UP MANE.
Malaysia:August baby I'm sorry. I hate when you mad at me.
August:didn't I say we'll talk when we get home shawdy ?
Malaysia:yea baby but I....
August:GET UP BITCH

she got up and looked up at me and I gave her a look that hurt her and I walked into the house.she thought I was abusive and controlling and shit, bitch ain't seen nothing yet.yea them other hoes got away but Malaysia bitch ain't going no where. She mines I own this bitch.hoe finna see the real August Alsina believe that, bitch really finna enter August world and watch how more sprung and obsessed the bitch become.she lucky I'm loyal and faithful ta ha ass.most niggas would cheat but thats one thang I can say I'm not a cheater and now that I got Malaysia I'm straight.bitch gone love me and fear me fuck ya mean and ion give a fuck what a muhhfucka say think or feel either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote⭐
Comment😊

A/N::this story gone be all ova the place but a bish tryna make it good tho.