stop fxckin with me

Malaysia/August
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lately August been doing hella good out here bringing home good money and helping me with the bills and kids but he hardly be home and I'm not worried bout him cheating on me cause he been faithful since day one and I know he loves me.but I miss him being home and I wanna spend time with him.its like all we do is  have sex and I want more than sex.its Friday and his mom has the kids for the weekend cause I'm off tomorrow and Sunday and I wanna spend it with August but he acting like he all tired and shit.
I was walking into the living room and August was about to go out the front door til I stopped him.

Malaysia:where you going baby ?
August:me and Wayne and Chris bout ta hit the blocks and get this money. Why ? What's up ?
Malaysia:I wanted us ta spend this weekend together baby can't they do it without you ?
August:fuck no.you crazy shawdy I need all the money I can get.
Malaysia:but I need you baby please.
August:nah mane its to much money outchea ta be made and I'm finna get ta it ya herd me.
Malaysia:August please baby (kisses him on the chest) please for me this one time.
August:Mane chill with this whining shit you to old fa that shawdy.
Malaysia:you cheating aren't you ? WHAT'S THE BITCH NAME AUGUST HUH ?
August:CALM YO IGNIT ASS DOWN SHAWDY. IM NOT CHEATING ON YO DUMB ASS.NIGGA BEEN FAITHFUL TA YOU SINCE WE GOT TOGETHER AND IM NOT FINNA FUCK THAT UP.I LOVE YOU SO DON'T EVER LET THEM MUHHFUCKIN WORDS COME OUT YO MOUTH AGAIN IM NOT PLAYING. I'LL NEVA CHEAT ON YOU CRAZY INSECURE ASS GIRL.
Malaysia:I CAN'T TELL YOU LOVE ME AUGUST, YOU HARDLY HOME AND WHEN YOU ARE YOU...
August:STOP FUCKIN WITH ME MALAYSIA DAMN.IM TRYNA GET TA THE MONEY SO I CAN KEEP HELPING PROVIDE FA YAW.
Malaysia:ok August bye do what you do then.you said stop fuckin with you wish granted baby.
August:YOU FUCKIN KILLS ME WITH THIS STUPID ASS BULLSHIT MANE FA REALLY THO.YOU LOVE PISSING ME OFF.
Malaysia:WELL GO LEAVE BYE ION CARE ANYMORE AUGUST YOU PUT THE STREET'S AND MONEY BEFORE ME. I JUST WANNA SPEND TIME WITH YOU THATS ALL.
August:FUUUUCK SHAWDY GAHH DAMN WHEN I WASN'T DOING SHIT YOU WAS BITCHIN AND COMPLAINING AND NOW IM FUCKIN GETTING MONEY LIKE HOW I USED TA YOU STILL BITCHIN AND COMPLAINING. DAMN CHILL YO LIL ASS OUT AND LET ME KEEP GRINDING FA US.
Malaysia:hell you won't let my bestie come ova and that's bout the only friend I have here in New Orleans. All my friends back home in LA this yo hometown not mine. I do everything I can ta please you baby and this how you treat me August damn it (crying) I I I want you ta spend time with me.
August:MANE SHUT THAT SHIT UP.TUHHMAHH WE CAN DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE. YOU MAKING ME WANNA KNOCK YO ASS OUT BITCH.
Malaysia:what I'm pose ta do while you gone ? You won't let me go nowhere and you won't let bestie come ova.
August:CALL HER DAMN I DONT GIVE A FUCK YOU WORKIN MY NERVES. IM MISSING OUT ON MONEY TALKIN TA YOU.
Malaysia:but ion wanna spend time with her. I want you baby.

I stood on my tip toes ta kiss him on the lips and I rubbed my hands on his chest but he ain't kiss me back and he got this pisseed off look on his face.

August:STOP MALAYSIA DAMN SHAWDY. CALL YA GIRL OVA BUT YOU BETTER NOT GET DRUNK OR IM BEATING YO ASS.
Malaysia:ok August just fuckin go nigga with yo ugly tall boney ass.GOOOO.

August slapped my ass so hard I fell in the floor crying and he snatched me up and threw me on the couch and I fell on the floor and he kicked me several times and I herd the front door slam and 15mins later I got up fixed myself up and I called toya ova.august pissed me off with his sexy ass.now yaw know I ain't mean it when I called him ugly my hubby to damn sexy faaawk ya mean.bestie came ova with two bottle's of wine and I made us a chef salad and I hooked my phn up ta the Bluetooth radio and I put it on iHEART radio❤ and we listened ta old skool R&B.

Toya:you been crying bish.what August do ta you now ?
Malaysia:what he don't do ta my ass ?
Toya:(laughs😅) you is crazy but what he do this time ?
Malaysia:he got mad cause I wanted ta spend time with him.I told him he put the streets and money before me.I accused of him cheating on me cause he hardly ever be at home and I called him a tall ugly boney ass nigga.
Toya:then what he do bish ?
Malaysia:he slapped my ass so hard I fell and he snatched my ass up and threw me on the couch and I fell on the floor and he kicked me a few times.
Toya:damn girl.
Malaysia:I just be wanting him ta spend time with me T and that's all.he say I was bitchin and complaining when he wasn't making money and that I'm still bitchin and complaining now that he is making money.
Toya:I mean I feels ya tho cause I swear I be wanting Wayne ta spend time with me but he go ta tripping but I got ta the point fuck him cause when he wanna spend time with me I'm going out and have me some fun and you gone be with me.
Malaysia:girl you know damn well August ass ain't having that.nah shawdy yo ass can't do shit without me now get out my face fa I beat yo ass.
Toya:you scared of August that's all that is.
Malaysia:hell yea I am.that nigga crazy as a muhhfucka.
Toya:well Mrs.Alsina I say we give these husband of ours a dose of they own medicine by showing em how it feels ta always be gone.
Malaysia:hell nah if I do that ta August my ass gone need some pain medicine and more (laughs😂) you on yo own bish.
Toya:bish let's go out now.its Friday and ain't no telling when Aug and Wayne coming back.
Malaysia:bish is you tryna get me put in a coma or ICU ? August ass will go crazy on me if he knew I left the house went and got wasted and not called him or asked.then this is New Orleans and you know him and Wayne know people and they snitch.aye aug bruh ya know I seen ya wife at a club or on bourbon hell nah I'm good.you can go.I love my life.
Toya:yea you do have a good point August don't be playing with yo ass girl.
Malaysia:exactly so I'm good here at home.

3hrs had passed and bestie and I tipsy as hell laughing talking and tripping when I herd the front door unlocking so both Toya and I looked up and August came in slamming the front door causing a few pictures ta fall and he ain't say shit ta me he just stormed into the kitchen. That's when wayne came in and told Toya that she spending the night here with me cause he August had ta
Go handle some real serious business and that they'll be back tomorrow around 12:00 tuhhmahh evening.I got up and went into the kitchen ta check on August, so I went into the kitchen where he was sitting at the kitchen table drinking Hennessey on ice. So I stood behind him and started to massage his shoulders and I kissed the top of his head as I kept massaging his shoulder's.

Malaysia:baby what's wrong ?
August:niggas shot and killed one of our young niggas mane.
Malaysia:yaw know who did it ?
August:yea but shit bout time Wayne me and our other niggas made it ta the two niggas who killed our boy was already dead.
Malaysia:well that's less dirty work yaw had ta do baby.
August:shit I know but we gotta tell this mane mama and nem he dead.
Malaysia:how old was he ?
August:he was 17 and I feel like its Wayne and me fault.
Malaysia:baby yaw can't sit here and blame yaw selves. I mean he knew how the shit went before he got down with yaw.in the streets its a dirty game outchea and muhhfuckas gone do everything they gotta do ta get that paper and sometimes that mean loosing ya life or taking one.I hate that happened but he slipped up and he wasn't watching his back nor was yaw other niggas watching his back.what you and Wayne need ta do is get  them other niggas that's down with yaw is get in they shit and see why they wasn't with him.yaw always pose ta look out for each other. Ion know how yaw do it here in New Orleans but back home in LA niggas always and I mean always looked out fa they folks that's down with em and you rarely herd about em slipping up.they slipped don't get me wrong but not like niggas here.
August:damn baby you right like a muhhfucka. A nigga really needed ta here that and I appreciate it.
Malaysia:anytime babe but you better not feel bad about what happened ta that young nigga its his own fault he dead not you or bro.
August:sometimes I be wishing I ain't gotta do the shit I'm outchea doing but we need the money.
Malaysia:baby if means putting yo life at risk I rather us struggle ta make it the best way we can.ion wanna lose you ta these street's. I need you,our kids need you and yo niece's need you.I won't bitch and complain no more august I promise baby, just leave this shit alone please (sits in his lap)
August:I can't right now laysia, I need ta know from you that whatever happens you got me, you gone hold me down shawdy ?
Malaysia:August you know damn well I am baby but I hope you quit this shit before its to late, fast money ain't always good Money nor is dirty money if you know what I mean.
August:yea I know but aye  sis staying ova and I'm finna shower and me and bro out.what you bouts ta do ?
Malaysia:go talk ta toya let me know when you out the shower tho cause I wanna taste Mr.Classy before you go 😜🍆
August:you on some freaky shit baby.
Malaysia:I want him before you go baby I'm not playing.
(KissesHisLips/grabsHisDick)
August:Shiit laysia, c'mon cause I'm finna fuck the shit out of you.
Malaysia:mhmm that's all I needed to hear baby.I love you auggy.
August:I love you more baby.

August and I fucked an hour and again in the shower. We got dressed and Toya and Wayne was walking back inside. August and I kissed and Wayne gave me hug. Toya and I told them to be careful and they left.

Toya:wanna hit the club Now since they not coming back til tomorrow evening ?
Malaysia:nah, August fucked the shit outta me and drained my Lil energy sis.
Toya:bae put it on me good in the car, I think yaw neighbors know bae name (laughs😂)
Malaysia:bih you crazy.

We kept drinking talking and we ate and drank some more til we fell asleep.