You Be Doing Dumb Shit

August
*************
*************

Malaysia know what she be doing bruh, she loves pissing me off dawg.I tell the bitch not ta do sum but nah the bitch be testing me by doing it anyways. She had no muhhfuckin business telling Toya a damn thing I do ta her or what goes on in this damn house and I done told her slow ass a thousand fuckin times stop telling muhhfuckas our business.
Then Toya done told my mama and Roderick and now I bet my brother's and sister know now all cause Malaysia dumb ass can't keep her fuckin mouth shut.
She was coming out the Bathroom from taking a shower, see normally we'll shower together but a nigga still mad about that shit and she hates when I'm mad at her.after she put her smokey gray laced bra and pantie set on she got in bed beside me and I  ignored her ass.

Malaysia:why you ignoring me ? Baby why you ignoring me ?
August:mane shut the fuck up talking ta me.
Malaysia:I apologized ion know how many times august damn can you forgive me ?
August:mane kill that noise shawdy.
Malaysia:so you gone stay mad at me ? August I'm talking ta you nigga damn.
August:I was about ta call you a bitch but you prolly call my mama and tell her.
Malaysia:know what fuck you then ole stupid ass dumb skinny trick.
August:(laughs) i'ma let that shit slide this time but bitch you better watch how you fuckin talk ta me.
Malaysia:maybe if I buy you sum powder cocaine ta snort with yo niggas you'll be cool.powder head ass fucka Now that's stupid. How the hell you gone be a drug dealer and get High off ya own supply. Nigga bye.

See that's the muhhfuckin shit I be talking bout. She still talking shit and I done told this hoe ta shut the fuck up several times but she still talking so I got up outta bed and I snatched her ass outta bed by her hair. This bitch kicked me in the dick and a nigga fell so this bold Lil bitch kicked me.a nigga laying here holding his dick and shit so tell me why this hoe gone hit me with my own belt till I grabbed her leg and she fell and I snatched the belt from her and I went in on her ass,she crying and screaming.after that I got on top of her punching her in the face.now the bitch crying August stop stop baby I'm sorry , fuck that bitch you done fucked up,I beat her ass another 15mins and I made her suck my dick.I throat fucked that bitch and made her swallow fuck ya mean.
I pulled out a Lil bag of cocaine I had in my night stand on my side on the bed and snorted that shit in front of her and she was still crying and I ain't give a fuck.after that I got up  and went ta the bathroom ta wash my face and I got back in bed and she just looked at me.malaysia know what it is with me so she better sit her Lil ass down and stop playing with me.

August:bitch do sum like that again you going back ta hospital fa another month.try me if you want to bitch.you take me as a fucking joke bitch but you gone learn one day.
Malaysia:why you doing that shit tho baby, you gone get addicted.
August:i ain't gotta tell you why I do it.
Malaysia:ok fine I won't ask you again.I just don't want you addicted.
August:BITCH SHUT UP DAMN.
Malaysia:August I just....
August:DAMN SHUT UP.know what you be doing dumb shit just ta piss me off.you so fuckin stupid bitch.
Malaysia:ok August.
August:you know you be doing dumb shit and when I beat yo ass you be thinking I did yo ugly ass wrong.
Malaysia:ok August.
August:see that's the dumb shit I be talking about right there.you want me ta knock yo ass out ?
Malaysia:no and plus I didn't do nothing.
August:shut yo dumb ugly ass up.
Malaysia:ok August.
August:see you trying me.
Malaysia:all I did was say ok August how is that trying you ?
August:malaysia know what since you wanna talk come put that mouth on this dick.
Malaysia:why you doing me the way you do August ? and all I do is be good as hell ta you baby.
August:mane get out yo muhhfuckin feelings and come suck my dick.I love how you do that shit, you suck a good dick.
Malaysia:but I already sucked yo dick August.
August:BITCH DO IT AGAIN.
Malaysia:ok

She sucked my dick again and swallowed. Yaw think I'm doing her wrong shit yaw ain't seen shit yet, shawdy know what it is.

August:the fuck you crying fa Malaysia ?
Malaysia:nothing August.
August:so you gone lie ta me laysia ?
Malaysia:I just hate when you mad at me baby that's all.
August:when you be doing dumb shit hell yea i'ma be mad and stop telling our muhhfuckin business ta folks.
Malaysia:baby I apologize and I please don't be mad at me August please baby.
August:you good love (we kissed) good night.
Malaysia:August August August.
August:WHAT DAMN MANE ?
Malaysia:I love you baby.
August:I love you to damn go ta sleep now.
Malaysia:ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote🌟
Comment😊