You Deserve Better

Sheila
*********************

Well Since August drunk ass ruined my party I just sent everyone home and with all the commotion that went on upstairs I just felt it was best ta send everyone home anyway.
August was beating the hell that girl and everyone downstairs herd her screaming and crying yelling for him to stop.
Me and netia was in the kitchen when malaysia walked in and poor Baby look bad.I just wanna go upstairs and beat August ass for doing this girl like that.
She walked in and sat down at the island with us and I poured her a glass of wine.she has tears rolling down her face and poor girl shaking with fear so netia and I got up and hugged her and she cried her eyes out for a good 15mins.I love this girl.she so beautiful and sweet and my grand babies adore her and August love her but he just crazy as hell.

Sheila:drink yo wine baby girl.
Malaysia:nah I shouldn't drink anymore tonight.
Shynetia:why not boo ?
Malaysia:because August.......
Sheila:ain't he sleep ?
Malaysia:yes ma'am he is.
Netia:so have just this one glass with us.
Malaysia:I'm really tired and I'm in lots of pain.I just wanna go get in bed beside August and go to sleep.
Sheila:Malaysia he just beat the hell outta you but you ready to be laid up under him.
Malaysia:I know but I'm tired and I'm in lots of pain and I really wanna be under him.
Shynetia:laysia sweetie we need ta talk ta you.
Malaysia:about what ?
Sheila:you and August.
Malaysia:maybe I should have a few glasses of wine.what about me and bae ?
Sheila:you like getting beat on by the man you soooo crazy in love with ?
Malaysia:no.
Sheila:do you like being controlled by the man you crazy in love with ?
Malaysia:no.
Sheila:do you like being called bitches and hoes and embarrassed by the man you so crazy in love with ?
Malaysia:no, look where are yaw getting at with this mama sheila ?
Shynetia:she saying don't you think you deserve better.
Malaysia:ohhh yaw saying leave August right ?
Sheila&Shynetia:well yeah.
Malaysia:well I'm not leaving him and I wish you all would stop telling me to leave him cause I'm not going anywhere.
Sheila:but you deserve better Malaysia.
Malaysia:well I appreciate you guys caring but I'm not like them otha bitches who left him and cheated on him and did him wrong. I'm here ta stay no matter what.he my man and hopefully husband ta be one day.I told yaw I'm here to stay. Please don't say oh sweetie you only 18 you so young and you don't know what you want.I know what I want and that's August. Ok so what he crazy and get abusive at times I'm not leaving.
Sheila:I just hate seeing a young woman like you go through this abuse.Malaysia you are so damn beautiful/sweet/and smart and I hate seeing you go through this with my son.you deserve better.
Malaysia:mama sheila I'm in love with your son and he completes me and I wanna spend forever with him.
Shynetia:I love and respect you fa that.you standing by yo man and defending him.my Lil bro lucky ta have you.
Sheila:well I apologize if I made you feel any kinda way, we love you and we really care about you.
Malaysia:I love you all to.
Shynetia:you know we here for you alright.
Malaysia:yea and I appreciate it.
Sheila:you can go ahead and go get in bed with yo auggy and we're all going ta talk before yaw leave.
Malaysia:yes ma'am.

Mama Sheila and netia and I all went upstairs and I got in bed beside August and I just looked at him.we gone be alright and I know its my fault.I gotta stop doing dumb shit ta piss bae off cause this man fucking adores me.I kissed him on the cheek and I rolled ova and went ta sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote🌟
Comment😊

A/N:Im thinking about deleting this story like I did August property pt2 and also I'll hold you down and always August property.ion think I can write another story as good as August property I really need ta get it together