Stay At Home Sometimes

Malaysia
***************
***************
I'm now 5months pregnant with a Lil boy who we decided to name Anthony Augustus Alsina, now yaw know August wanted his name in it.
Lately he been pissing me off and we been arguing like crazy. I'm glad I'm pregnant cause he can't beat my ass hahaha..for now anyways.
But I was coming downstairs ta head in the kitchen ta fix my self a bowl of French vanilla ice and sum ruffles potato chips when I seen August dressed up heading out the door but I stopped him.he always gone with Chris or usher or Wayne and that damn kirko or they all always together.these last two months he Neva been home. I be wanting my fiancé at home with me.oh yea sorry I failed ta mention he proposed ta me a month after I told him I was pregnant but we decided ta have a nice small wedding here in the backyard after the baby born and I get my sexy figure back.

Malaysia:august where you going bae ?
August:out with my niggas nem.
Malaysia:again August seriously baby ?
August:yea again malaysia damn.
Malaysia:but baby these last two months that's all you been doing is going out if you not out making money.
August:the fuck you just want a nigga ta stay at home with you ?
Malaysia:yea baby.
August:hell nah shawdy.I just wanna cool it with my nigga nem.
Malaysia:BUT IM YO DAMN FIANCÉ AUGUST, WHAT ABOUT ME HELL ? HUH WHAT ABOUT ME ?
August:you lucky you pregnant bitch cause I promise I woulda knocked yo muhhfuckin teeth out ya mouth.
Malaysia:you must finna go get up with yo side bitch?
August:IM NOT A FUCKING CHEATER AND STOP FUCKING SAYING THAT SHIT.
Malaysia:yea whatever.
August:IF I WAS A CHEATER YO ASS WOULDN'T BE LIVING WITH ME AND I DAMN SHO WOULDN'T BE CRAZY ABOUT YOU.ITS GOOD NIGGAS OUTCHEA AND IM ONE OF EM.I WOULD NEVA CHEAT ON YOU OR FUCK OFF ON YOU WITH THESE HOES OUTCHEA AND I DAMN SHO WOULD HAVE NEVA GOT YOU PREGNANT IF I WAS A DAWG ASS NIGGA.
Malaysia:well stop making me feel like you are then are August damn baby.
August:how i make you feel that way ?
Malaysia:because baby you been going out damn near everyday these last two months.I be wanting you home with me sometimes.
August:SHIT MALAYSIA I'LL STAY HOME WITH YOU TONIGHT IS YOU FUCKING HAPPY SHAWDY.

Mama sheila walked in and August and I arguing like cats and dogs until mama sheila yelled fa us ta shut the hell up.

Sheila:what's going on with yaw ?
Malaysia:August been going out everyday these last two months and I be wanting him here with me sometimes.
August:I just fucking told yo slow ass I'll stay home retarded ass girl.
Malaysia:nah gone go cause you don't really wanna be here so just go.
Sheila:boy stay home sometimes with yo fiancé, the mother of yo child.
Malaysia:nah let him go ion care anymore.
August:I'LL STAY AT HOME SOMETIMES MALAYSIA DAMN SHAWDY.
Malaysia:bye August gone be with yo boys since they more important to you than me.
Sheila:Aug you wrong.
August:ma mane malaysia ass......
Sheila:boy ion wanna hear it.this girl crazy about you,she cater ta you, and bend ova backwards fa you and she put up with all yo bullshit and the least you can do August is stay at home sometimes with her.
August:ma I just told her crybaby ass I'll stay home. I love my wife ta be.
Malaysia:gone go out tonight baby and have fun.I love you ok.
August:you sho baby ?
Malaysia:I'm positive. Don't cheat on me please.
August:damn malaysia how many times I gotta tell you I'm faithful and loyal ta you.ion want these hoes.damn good niggas exist and I'm one of em.
Malaysia:ok baby (we kisses 2mins)

August left and I cried cause I want him here ughhhh.mama sheila said she staying ova tonight so we chilled ate junk food and watched movies on LMN.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
vote⭐
Comment😊