You Nothing Without Me B*tch

Malaysia/August
******************
******************
All this is netia fault, why the hell she tell August that I was on break and she know when I'm doing doubles ion get my two hour break. I get 30mins and now August think I'm fuckin off and that I'm avoiding his calls and texts. She know her brother fucked up in the head and what he do to me.
He pulled me outside to the sitting area of the hospital which was empty and he slapped the shit out of me and the right side of my face was stinging as tears fell from my eyes. I looked at him and he had this look that seriously put fear in me. I stepped back a little but August pulled me into him by my arm with a very tight grip which was cutting of my blood circulation and tears kept falling.

Malaysia:owww baby you hurting me, August please stop please.
August:bitch why you ain't ansa yo phn or text me back.
Malaysia:owww my arm baby, you hurting me seriously.
August:bitch I'll break this muhhfucka, now ansa my fuckin question. Why yo ugly ass ain't ansa yo phn or text me back ?
Malaysia:I couldn't baby. I was still on the clock.
August:WHY THE FUCK YOU LYING MALAYSIA ?
Malaysia:baby I'm not lying to you I put that on my mama I'm not.
August:you a muhhfuckin lie cause netia told me you was on yo fuckin break. You seen me calling and texting you. Nah you ain't ansa cause you in that black ass mop headed ass nigga face.
Malaysia:she lied to you and she know when I'm working doubles ion get my 2hrs break and that I only get 30mins.
(SlapsMeHard)
August:lying ass bitch.
Malaysia:IM NOT LYING TO YOU MAN, IM TELLING THE TRUTH AUGUST DAMN BABY.

Before I could say another word August backhanded my ass so hard I fell and thank God nobody out here and there's no cameras in this area or my ass would be fired. I laid there crying till August snatched me up. I'm getting in netia shit I promise. She wrong for this shit and I Neva did her wrong but this how she do me. I was brought back to earth once I felt a fist to my left eye, and my tears flowing like a river from the pain I'm in.

August:if I find out you and  ole boy fuckin off you gone be beside yo mammie in the cemetery. You can be dumber than what you already are if you want to bitch.
Malaysia:August I don't want nobody but you baby and I keep telling you that. You and the kids my whole world.
August:bitch act like it, ion wanna have ta end yo young ass life before it get started good. You fa really take me as a joke and I'm so fuckin sick of yo smart ass slick mouth and attitude.
Malaysia:you don't have to talk to me the way you do either, its not cool.
August:I talk ta yo ugly ass the way I want and bitch stay in yo place. You ever tell me what to do again I'ma fuck you up.
Malaysia:okay baby.
August:you keep forgetting you nothing without me bitch, nothing. I saved yo slutty ass.
Malaysia:I know baby I know. You should know I wouldn't dare mess off on you though.
August:you better not let me catch you or hear about you talking ta that chump ass busta ass mop head nigga. I got eyes watching you hoe.
Malaysia:you treat me....
August:shut the fuck up. Be ready and outside when I come get you. You hear me ?
Malaysia:yes baby.
August:you can keep on doing the dumb shit you doing if you want i'ma show you I'm nothing to play with.
Malaysia:I know baby and I keep telling you ova and ova and ova that I'm not messing off on you nor will I ever do that. August I love you and only you baby. I'll do whatever I have to do to prove that to you.
August:you gone be a good girl and do as I say from now on ?
Malaysia:yes baby yes. (Cries) I promise baby.
August:don't try leaving me cause I'll find you and then you can be with yo mammie cause I'll kill you Malaysia. You mines forever and don't you fuckin forget its August world and you forever stuck in it.
Malaysia:baby ion wanna be nowhere else. I need you okay. I I have nothing without you August.
August:you mines forever right ?
Malaysia:yes baby.
August:good girl.
Malaysia:I love you baby

August wiped away my tears and he lifted my head and we kissed a good two minutes and I buried my face in his chest crying my eyes out as he had his arms wrapped around my waste. After two mins I pulled away and I looked at my husband and he looked at me.

August:pull yo self together and stop crying like a damn child cause you to old fa that shit.
Malaysia:okay baby.
August:we gone talk once you get home and you better be out front once I pull up ta get you.
Malaysia:okay baby I will.
August:and I love you more. Don't ever think that ion love you Malaysia cause I fuckin love you like crazy and you know that.
Malaysia:I know baby and I'm happy to have you.
August:you my heart but don't fuckin try me.
Malaysia:okay baby.

August and I walked back inside and we kissed. After he left I went to the rest room to fix myself up. Once I walked out I faked a smile because I saw netia and jacquees but I walked right pass them. I'm getting in netia shit believe that, and jacquees is invisible to me now cause August crazy and ion wanna be the reason jacquees get hurt. He cool as fuck but I can't even be friends with him nor any other males besides bae friends

I tried my best to make this chapter good but writer's block a real bih fa really tho. Bare with a bish plz cuz I'm trying babies. But I really appreciate the love votes and comment's it means a lot to me ☺😘❤