8 - Fight, Again

TROYES POV

I looked over at Alex talking with Lachlan "the cute Aussie" in Lia's words. She was laughing and I think it was the first time I've seen her truly happy in the past two weeks. It may be the alcohol in her, but it doesn't matter as long as she's happy. 

"Looks like Alex is getting along with Lachlan," Connor smiled, handing me a water. 

"Yeah, I saw that too. But as long as she is happy," I replied. 

"It's the first time I've seen her truly smile in a while Troye. She's gone through so much shit recently it's nice to finally see her smile."

"Yeah, I know."

I watched Alex lay her head on Lachlan's shoulder, slowly swaying to the music. It was honestly super adorable, until I saw Kian storm towards both of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK ALEX!" He yelled, scaring both Alex and Lachlan. 

I stood up and ran over towards them. Kian wasn't afraid to start a fight, so someone needed to get over there before something happened. 

"Kian, what the fuck are you doing?" Alex softly asked.

"C'mon Alex, I know you don't like this kid. You're using him to make me jealous."

"What? Why would I be trying to make YOU jealous? First of all, you have a GIRLFRIEND. Secondly, Lachlan and I are just friends. Even if we weren't, why would it matter to you?"

"Alex, you can't hide the fact that you like me."

"No Kian."

"Alex c'mon." 

Kian stepped closer to Alex and all I could do was watch. If I tried stepping between them Kian would probably snap me in half in a heartbeat.

"Dude, leave her alone," Lachlan stated, stepping between them both. 

"Listen here Lachlan, she's just using you bud. She kissed me about two hours ago and if you don't believe I'm telling the truth ask Troye, he witnessed it," Kian smirked.

"I honestly don't care that you guys kissed. I'm not trying to be her boyfriend. But if you cannot tell, you're scaring her. If you want a chance with her, I suggest walking away. Maybe try all of this when you both aren't drunk."

"Fine, but she doesn't like you."

Kian turned around and slowly walked back into the house like nothing had ever happened. We all know the Kian and Alex wouldn't remember anything that had happened so everyone just went back to their normal partying. And I left Lachlan and Alex alone.

--------------------------------

SO SO SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER, BUT BIG THING ARE COMING UP. BIG BIG BIG THINGS!!!