9 - A Crush

*A WEEK LATER*

ALEXS POV

I awoke with a major headache and I was sick to my stomach once again. Quickly, I got up and ran to the bathroom before I puked all of the floor. After I finished that, was when I realized I was in Troye's house, not mine. I was also wearing his clothes somehow.

"Good morning Alex," Troye smiled, leaning against the door frame.

"Why'd you let me drink so much?" I teased, yet at the same time tried asking a serious question.

"Well I mean I figured Lachlan would try and stop you, but I see that didn't really work."

I rolled my eyes, earning a smirk from Troye.

"Looks like someone has a crush. Plus, ever since you met him every time we go to parties you're with him," Troye teased.

"Oh whatever. I just met Lachlan, there is nothing between us. Plus, I don't think I'm ready for a crush anytime soon," I said.

"Alex, I know that."

"Troye, what guy would like me anyways? I mean c'mon. Have you seen me when I'm a mess? I can barely love myself, how am I supposed to love some boy?"

"Alex, you'll find someone who will make you just as happy as I make you. Now, how about we get you home to change."

"Is today Sunday?"

"Yeah, but we have a whole day before we have to go back to hell. And I suggest we do something fun."

Troye was obviously hiding something. His nose scrunched up a bit, which usually means he is hiding something, guess I'll just have to find out in a bit.

***

Troye had dropped me off at my mom's house and it was my job to get ready and apparently I have to look nice. So of course I showered first because I still smelt like alcohol from the previous night. I swear the water was too hot for anyone to be in, but I was too lazy to deal with finding the perfect temperature. I searched through my closet for something 'nice', but couldn't find anything. So I just through on a black tank top with black shorts and threw on a flannel to cover my arms. Since I threw my hair into a french braid after I showered, I finished drying it with a hair and then took it out of the braid. I was too lazy to do an elaborate eye look so I just threw on some mascara.

Since I was too occupied getting ready, I missed about three calls and ten texts from Troye. He was probably making sure I was ready, so I called him back.

"ALEX OMG FINALLY. I'M AT YOUR HOUSE COME OUT!" Troye shrieked.

"Calm yourself, I'm coming out now."

I hung up and ran out the door. There Troye was, as promised. I climbed into the passenger seat and looked over at Troye who was trying really hard to hide something from me.

"Troye, what is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. Is it okay if Connor hangs with us, he won't be able to for an hour or so?"

"Yeah of course. Where are we going?"

"Uh, I have to stop at my house quick. Then, I don't know."

***

We arrived at Troye's house and he ran in. I waited for him in the car, but after five minutes I got impatient and ran inside. All the lights were off so I flicked them on and that's when I saw everyone. Kian, Connor, Jc, Troye, Lia, and sadly Andrea. Out of no where I was tackled in a hug. I looked up and saw Lachlan.

"Lachlan?!?" I said, obviously excited to see him.

"Hey Alex," He smirked.

"Awee date!" Lia giggled.