Chapter 9x

Rey and Amethyst exchanged looks.

"WE HAVE YOU SURROUNDED! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" A voice said or rather blasted using a megaphone.

Amethyst looked from Rey to her friend. "You think it's him don't you?" Rey asked, noticing the way Amethyst was looking at Jacob.

"Who else would have snuck in an 'old friend? But the most naive girl in school! Rey he probably robbed a bank here and used you!"

"Says the girl who sneaks in her boyfriend?"

"No. I don't have to sneak anymore." She said proudly and winked. "But your so called friend is new to everyone else. How do you know he wasn't a fugitive? Because I think he is!"

"It can't be him!" Rey denied. "Jacob's always been my friend!"

"JACOB CONNOR COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" The policeman shouted.

Amethyst gave Rey a look that said 'I told you so'.

"Shut up!" Rey got up and noticed that Jacob wasn't in the kitchen anymore. Looking around she noticed a few things were missing. And so was her laptop. That pissed her off. She ran and burst into her room and she saw that he was opening the window.

"Jacob. Give me back my laptop!"

He froze "My lovely Rey!"

"What the hell?!" She exclaimed.

"Ok I can explain." he said, waving his hands. He had a feeling she was going to kill him.

"Well you better do it quick!" She told him. She could hear the police entering the building. The walls were thin. It wouldn't be long until they would find them. And she knew that Amethyst couldn't hold them off for long if they came to the door.

"Well you see, I-" Jacob began and looked around, then out the door. "Who's that?"

Rey moved so she was closer to Jacob and grabbed his arm "who?"

"Him! The one with the dark hair. Kinda looks like a cat." Jacob said and Rey looked at the door to see Kylo and Amethyst.

"Oh my god! You DO look like a cat babe!" Amethyst told him.

"When did you get here?" Rey asked.

"Few minutes ago. When I first heard the sirens." He said. "I guessed you'd probably done something and by the way, you didn't show enough work on your homework either!"

Rey growled under her breath. He was too strict of a teacher. She really didn't have time to deal with him at that moment in time either.