Chapter 2

"Justin is freaking out," was the first thing I heard come out of Alan's mouth when he opened the front door for me.

"This always happens to him. He isn't careful enough. This has never happened to me and he's been doing this longer," I said agitated as I walked pass Alan and inside the small house.

I searched for him, being upset that this was the second time this month this happened to him. I looked around till I found him in his room, laying on the bed. He wasn't looking at me, and his eyes were distant, like he was deep in thought.

"What happened," I asked, and he snapped out of his trance and looked at me.

"It was Jesse again." That's all he had to say to make me rage.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You keep going back to him and you know he's only going to hurt you!" I yelled.

"I can't help it!" He whined.

"Yes you can! It doesn't take much to leave the ones who put you in a bad situation! He's only hurting you!" I continued.

"Its hard when you're in love!" He yelled louder then me.

I was shocked. I stood there in the silence and I couldn't help but think 'what an idiot'.

"I can believe you just said that."

"I told Jesse that if he gave me money this time I'd let him do whatever he wants with me, regardless if it was something I didn't want to do because I just want him to love me back, okay?" His voice wavered. I just stayed quiet and kept my mouth shut.

"But of course he didn't give me the money. So are you happy now? Happy that I am ruining myself all because of some guy who doesn't even love me back!" He said as a tear shed from his eye.

I didn't say anything. I didn't feel the need to. I think he knows his mistakes. He knows what he did wrong and he doesn't need to hear it from me again. Chewing him out isn't going to help. So with that, I turn around and leave, not being needed at the moment. He can cry himself to sleep if he wants. Its not my problem.

"You know you could have been a little nicer," I hear Alan speak.

"I have nothing to say because I don't want to end up like him." And it was the truth. I knew I was well on my way to falling in love with Oli, which would not only be a mistake, but I would never forgive myself for it. I'd be a liar and a hypocrite, something I don't want people to think of me as.

Alan just sighed and walked into the room with a crying Justin. I sat on the couch and heard muffled talking between the two boys I call my best friends.

Given my past, I've never been one for emotions and relationships. That's why with Oli I'm scared. I don't know if it's that I crave his affection that no one else gives me, or if I am actually starting to fall for him. I don't know what 'love' is. I barely know what 'like' is, even with my best friends. If one of them were to cry I wouldn't be able to deal with it because I'm almost emotionless. I'm just a really good actor, and I have to be because faking an orgasm isn't as easy as it seems.

I never mean to come off to people in a bitchy way, I just do. I can act all nice and sweet to you, but it's probably because I want to get you in bed. I have no interest in anyone for any other reason but that.

If I stay here any longer, I'll end up bored out of my mind, so I get up and start walking home. I don't even say goodbye to my two friends. I just leave.

My house isn't that far away from here, so I just walk home. When I walk inside I am met with the messy apartment I live in. I never have the time to clean it because I'm always out doing things. And to be honest, it started to smell like cheap perfume and sex in here, so I decided now is the time to clean it and air out the revolting stench.

After cleaning for about two hours I hear my phone ring.

"Hello? Kellin speaking," I say.

"Hey Kellin, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the club tonight?" I heard Matty, one of my best paying customers say on the other line.

"You paying?" I said.

"For part one, or part two?" He said and I could almost hear the smirk toying on his lips. I knew what he meant instantly and chuckled. I thought now was a good time to mess with him.

"Who said anything about part two? I remember being invited to the club," I said with a little laugh at the end.

"Well I was thinking we could have a little extra fun after the club. What do you say?" He said.

"If you pay for both expenses then it's a yes from me," I said.

"Okay. And I'll even pick you up like the gentleman I am," he said and I wanted to laugh but I didn't.

Matty is far from a gentleman. He is in fact the opposite. He is a pig. An outright disgrace. I only deal with him because he gives great money. If it weren't for that, I'd have killed him by now.

"Okay fine whatever. Don't be late and you know where to pick me up from."

"Yup. See you tonight baby," he said and I hung up without saying goodbye.

I finished up the house within another hour. I always felt so accomplished whenever I could finish up cleaning in a day and not procrastinate with it. I went to take a shower and get dressed. It was about 3:00 when I got out the shower to hear someone knocking on my door.

Who could it be now? I thought as I walked down the hall from my room. I opened the door to see Oli. I was shocked because he usually texts me before he comes over.

"Hey what's up?" I asked.

"I came to give you this," he said and pulled out money from his wallet, "you left so early I didn't get the chance to pay you for a good night."

"I only took a grand this morning already," I said.

"Yeah I know. This is the other four," he said and handed me the money. I took it from him and went to hug him, but of course he had other intentions as he kissed me instead, pushing me back into my house and closing the door with his foot.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back. His kisses were the only ones to make me melt. No other man or woman could kiss me and have the affect Oli did.

He walked us back to my room. He pushed me back on the bed and I laughed as we bounced up and down on the springy mattress. He continued to kiss me, getting faster and more passionate every time. He grinded his hips into mine and I moaned into his mouth. His hands roamed up and down my sides as I kept mine around his neck gently.

"I just took a shower am I'm clean, so unless you are going to blow me and swallow it all I don't want to do anything. I'm not risking get dirty," I said as I willed myself to pull away from his additive lips.

"Fine with me as long as you return the favor," he said and slipped down my body.