Chapter 2 Revealed

-The Picture on top is Alice Ackerman Jaeger-

//Eren POV//

"EREN!!"

"AH!" Eren sits up on his bed the moment he woke up from his nightmare...he looks around panting and his eyes turn to see Mikasa sleeping still. Feeling glad that he didn't wake her up by his scream. He moves a bit and his legs touch the floor as he wipes the sweat off his forehead.

Scary...another nightmare? How long has it been since I had one? Eren thought as he stands up and walks to the bathroom. Turning on the lantern and looking at himself in the mirror.

"Blue flames..." Eren said to himself. "What did Alice mean by that?"

He looks towards the window and sees the sun is rising...he turns back to see-

"?!" he backs away from the mirror when he saw his face bloody...a massive wound on his chest, where his heart is and then...nothing...now he looked fine. He looks at his naked chest and sees no wounds...just his chest. He takes a deep breath...closing his eyes but opens them when he felt a pair of arms hugging his arms.

"Nightmare? You too?" he realized it was Mikasa hugging him from behind.

"Yeah..." he simply said to his wife.

"Take a bath...it'll help you relax. I'm going to check on Alice and Adam and serve them breakfast." Mikasa told him and starts to walk to the door but stops to look at Eren again. "Alice's soccer game is today around the afternoon so don't be late."

"I won't be late, honey." Eren smiles, feeling more calm thanks to Mikasa. Mikasa simply smiles back and walks out.

//Mikasa POV//

---Later in the Afternoon---

"Hold my hand, Adam." Mikasa tells her son as they were walking down the streets of the town that has been built where she and her family lives. And where Adam and Alice goes to school. Since she has already picked up Adam from school and they were now heading to Alice's soccer game that will be starting soon.

"Ok..." Adam simply said that since he isn't the talkative type. The wind blew and Mikasa instinctively touches her red scarf around her neck and shivers.

"Big sister will be late..." Adam spoke again.

"What makes you say that, Adam?" Mikasa asked.

"Because, Mommy, she doesn't get along with others." Adam told her.

"She just needs time...and besides...she has us, Daddy, and her best friend Johnny, remember?" Mikasa told her son. Adam just looks up at the sun, his brown hair waving by the wind and his dark eyes staring two birds in the air...

"Birds..." he said.

"...Yeah...birds..." Mikasa repeated and looks at Adam again. "Let's go...we need to get seats for us and for your Uncle Armin and Aunt Christa."

//Alice POV//

"H-Hey! Alice! Stop! You're going to-" Johnny shouts but ducks as her arm goes flying in the air as her titan form was punching a rock in frustration.

"ROOOAAARRR!!!" her titan form roars as it starts to regenerate her missing arm.

Alice's Titan form was a somewhat similar to her father's titan form. Having his same hair, pointy ears, but had sharp teeth and sharp fingers and the ability to harden her skin like the Female Titan, based on what her father has told her.

What was that dream?! It was so real?! Was it real?! Or not?! It's so frustrating!! Alice thought in anger as she continues to punch the rock until it finally breaks apart. She grabs the bigger piece in frustration and heaves it at the trees of the forest.