Chapter 6 Conversation

//Eren POV//

"Wake up, Dad..." Eren hears Adam and feels his little hands pushing his shoulders.

"...Adam...?" Eren open his eyes and sees his son's dark eyes. "...is everyone else up...?"

"Yes...You stayed up late...you were worried..." Adam said with no expression.

"...Hm...You are so much like your mother." Eren told his son as he sits up and looks around the wagon to see it was only him and his son.

"Mom tells me that all the time..." Adam said but then looks dead serious. "We will get Mom back..."

"..." Eren was quite surprise to the way Adam acts...but smiles and rubs his son's messy brown hair. "We'll get her back...ok...we'll get Mom back."

"I know..." Adam said with confidence.

"Eren? You awake" Eren turns to see Armin getting in the wagon.

"Hey..." Eren said.

"Rin just left...he went ahead to check inside at the wall with Alice." Armin nervously said.

"What?!" Eren stood up and yells out. "And you let her?!"

"I didn't! R-Rin and Alice just up and left while we were all asleep...Shiemi told me this..." Armin told him.

"...I have to go after them!" Eren said with narrowed eyes. He looks at Armin. "Armin...take everyone back to your house...Take Adam with you...don't wait for us...ok. Whatever you do...you don't...wait for us...don't waste time...don't look back...don't slow down...don't stop until you. Get. Home."

"B-But Eren-"

"Dad-" both Armin and Adam tried to speak but Eren stop them.

"No...With Rin and Alice gone...it risks things to rescuing Mikasa. Rin may have flames coming out of him but I can turn to a 15 meter Titan that can actually fight." Eren told them.

"But what about that Titan-Shifter that attacked us?" Armin asked.

"I dealt with worse...I'm be fine...I'll play it smart. Low profile, I've done it before." Eren told Armin.

"But things have changed; Eren...people back then didn't want to kill you...now they do because they are using an excuse to hunt you down. They will try to kill you..." Armin told him the reality. Eren stood there...motionless until he looks at Armin with a dead on serious expression.

"...So have I...I changed the moment they attacked my family...and my friends." Eren told him as he walks past him and jumps off the wagon. He looks at Armin and his son one more time. "Stay safe...be good, Adam."

"...Be careful, Dad..." Adam said as Eren walks but stops to look at Shiemi who was staring at him while the others were cooking or eating packed food.

"...Eren...Rin and I didn't mean for her to go along with him...but she...she insisted." Shiemi said with an apologetic tone.

"Don't worry...Alice knows how to take care of herself...I'll bring your husband back and Mikasa and my daughter. For now...you all stay together."

"...Find my husband...protect each other." Shiemi told him and he nods his head yes. He looks out and sees the walls...he takes a deep breath and starts to walk.

//Rin POV//

"...Great...I'm stuck with you..." Rin groans for the fifth time as they were walking through an alley.

"Will you stop saying that?!" Alice said annoyed.

"Not going to happen...you decided to come with me or wake the others with screams." Rin told her with an annoyed expression. "Your father is so going to be angry when he finds out your gone."