Chapter 15 Rocket Demon

//Rin POV//

---4 days Later---

"Attack!" Rin hears one of the soldiers shout as Eren in his Titan form appears from the corner of trees. Rin watched as ten soldiers flying in the air with gears similar to Eren's 3DM gear except smaller. They all taken out their blades and moved to attack him.

"Work as a team!" Rin shouted out as they all were speeding at Eren without thinking. But they didn't listen as Alice appeared in her Titan form, snatching soldiers from the air with her clawed hands. He looks out the other direction to see Ymir, now called the Dancing Titan because of her speed and ability to jump from tree to tree. Though she has full control, even able to transform more than 3 times without losing control.

"Dumbasses!" Rin turns to see Mikasa growl.

"What is it?" Rin asked.

"They are incompatible at working together! Their training to fight humans is alright, but when it comes to fighting at Titan Shifter...it's terrible." Mikasa huffed.

"They are young, Mikasa. They never faced an opponent like Eren or Alice before." Rin and Mikasa turn to the voice that belongs to Rico who landed on the tree branch they were on.

"I wasn't train for it either...but I help defeat Annie bef-" Rico stopped her.

"You managed because you were born with that ability to use the 3DM Gear so well. They weren't born or been training like others that were in the Survey Corps." Rico explained.

"How about we deal with the big guys while they fight the army." They all turn around again to see Ymir in her Titan Form. But her human body sticking out of the nape.

"That was the original plan...until you appeared. This will go crazy, just in case you or the others lose control. We can deal with you." Rico told them.

"You mean kill." Mikasa said with venom in her tone.

"No...just to deal with them or aimed them to attack our enemies." Rico said coldly.

"RAHHHH!" they turn to see Eren collapse and ripping away from his Titan nape. Alice was doing the same while Ymir went down to pick them up. The rest of the soldiers took their leave back to camp. Minutes later, Ymir had placed down Eren and Alice down on a branch below the branch Rin was on.

"How are you two feeling?" Rin grins as Eren struggles to stand. Alice couldn't even sit. Mikasa jumps down to help her husband and daughter.

"I used two transformations today for too long...Alice used all three of her transformation. So of course we are feeling just great..." Eren rolled his eyes tiredly.

"I think you two should rest now, you've done enough for today. You two must rest up, I'll train the soldier for the rest of today." Mikasa spoke. But then she looks up at Rin. "Have you heard from your wife and Adam?"

"I sent two trusted soldiers of mine to give them the letters you have given me to send to them. They replied and the letters are in your tents" Rico spoke up.

"I guess you will read the letter about our son and your brother before me, Eren and Alice." Mikasa sighed.

"Don't worry, Mom. We'll wait for you to come back and we'll read the letter together." Alice told her mother.

"Very well..." Mikasa smiled. "Rin, you should go ahead. You must be missing hearing something from Shiemi."

"I waited for four days! See ya!" Rin grins as he jumps off the branch. His body quickly ignited in blue flames and flies back to camp. But he first wanted to see the sky...so he flew up. He felt glad that he will hear from Shiemi since it's been four days now.