Chapter 4 Meeting And Kidnapped

//Rin POV//

"I see them..." Rin told Shiemi as they walk down the street, him wearing a hat he bought to hide his pointy ears. It wasn't long until he spotted Eren Jaeger and his family walking down the street that lead out from the town.

"We need to go to them now, Rin!" Shiemi told him and runs ahead.

"W-Wait! Shiemi!" Rin cried out and grabs Kurikara tightly in his hands. Since he returns his son's powers and to another sword. He needed to use his old sword for any situation in this world. He knew that much about the dangers of this world...like this world's saying was...the Titans aren't the only enemy. Even when they are gone...Rin could tell there is evil...

"Excuse me!" Shiemi shout as she was attempting to get closer and Eren Jaeger turns around to face Shiemi and Rin as they stopped in front of them. Standing in front of Rin and Shiemi was Eren, his wife, his daughter and son. Another man with blonde hair and a woman with blonde hair as well.

"Are...are you talking to us?" the woman with dark hair, Mikasa Jaeger, who is his wife, asked.

"Y-Yes...can we talk somewhere in pri-" Shiemi was talking to the family. But Rin lost all vision as he falls to one knee as visions were popping into his head again.

It was the same again...a cannon ball shooting through Eren's Titan form and seeing another Titan-shifter behind him who took the shot...but this time...he saw a flashing images of who was the shooting titan-shifter...a man dressed in grey, a moustache and a beard and dark brown eyes that glowed.

"R-Rin! Are you ok?" He saw Shiemi kneeling down in front of him and Eren's daughter helping him up.

"Hey, sir. Are you oka-" the daughter didn't get to finish when-

Boom!

The little store beside everyone exploded and they were thrown to the floor by the force. Dust flying in the air and Rin covers Shiemi protectively. Then the dust settled but not all the way...Rin looks up and stares in horror to see what could be guards...and the man he saw in his vision. He feels someone grabs his shoulder and turns to see Eren who was pulling him and his wife helping Shiemi up.

"Get up...move!" Eren shouted and Rin spots a wagon with horses.

"Eren...get your family on the wagon! Now!" Rin shouted as he grabs a box and uses it to shield them from bullets.

"Go!" Shiemi shouted and takes out a summoning paper. Cutting her finger and letting the blood land on the paper. "Min! I need help!"

"Min!" the little green demon appeared.

"What is that?!" Mikasa asked surprised.

"Mom! Move!" her daughter shouted and grabs her arm.

"Shiemi! Make a barrier!" Rin shouted as he ducks from gunshot breaking apart the box and the crowd of peoples was running away. Then the barrier made out of plants and roots covered Rin and the rest. But there are too many guards shooting at them.

"Done!" Shiemi smiled and grabs Rin's hand.

"Everyone, move now!" Rin shouted and they all ran to the wagon. Rin and Shiemi climbed to the back of the wagon with Eren and his daughter and son. The blonde hair couples were in the front with Mikasa.

"What the hell is going on?!" Eren shouted as they were on the move and away from the gun fire from the guards and that man. "How do you know my name?! Why are they attacking my family and us?!"

"They're here to kill you, Eren. I'm here with my wife to help protect you and your family." Rin explained but then-

Crash! Boom!