Chapter 8 Tricked

// Alice POV//

"We're almost out..." Alice told her mother as they continue to run through the tunnel...they were about to turn the corner to up the stairs when-

"?!" Alice crashed into something...or someone. She falls on her butt, grabbing her head since she hit her head with whoever she ran into. "Owww..."

"...Alice?!" she looks up when she heard a male voice, surprised to see her best friend-

"Johnny?!" Alice cried out happily to see him.

"Alice!" Johnny was wearing his regular clothing but she sees the rusty device around his waists...

"That's Dad's 3DM Gear!" Alice cried out as he helped her up. "W-What are you doing here?"

"Here to rescue you, stupid." Johnny said with a smile. "I'm glad you're ok..."

"...Yeah..." Alice smiled...her heart beating rapidly. Her hands behind her back and swaying side to side as she looks at him in the eyes.

Oh god...what is this feeling...Alice thought.

"Johnny...I need those, please." Alice's thoughts were interrupted when her mother spoke up.

"The gear? Sure...do you know how to use it?" he asked.

"Johnny...really? She's one of the best who could use it!" Alice exclaimed.

"Oh, right..." Johnny said shyly as he removes the gear off him and hands it to her mother.

"You two need to leave." Mom said. "I'll go get...Rin...so we can leave...After that...find your father, Alice. I'm going after Yeorgi after escaping..."

"Mom?! Are you insane?!" Alice shouted and grabs her mother's arm as she starts to walk up the stairs that leads outside. "You can't fight this alone! I'm going with you!"

"No...you will not go...I'm not asking you, Alice." Mom said and gives her daughter a death glare. "I'm telling you."

"..." Alice looks down, afraid a bit from her stare.

"Wait here for a few minutes...and then run." Mom told them as she grabs hold of her sword and Alice's blade.

"Mrs. Jaeger, your husband is already here as well." Johnny quickly told her.

"What?!" Alice and her mother cried out.

"He's outside fighting!" he told them. Alice stared eyes wide shocked...her father was here...fighting and possibly in danger as well.

"Eren!" Mom cried out and runs out...leaving Alice and Johnny worried.

//Mikasa POV//

"Eren!" Mikasa cried out and runs up the stairs, removing the uniform she had on as disguise. Grabbing her brown jacket and ripping it off...her red scarf wrapped around her neck and over her mouth. The ends of her scarf flying around her shoulder as she ran through the gun fires.

"RAHHH!!" Mikasa's head tilts to the side when she heard that familiar cry.

"EREN!" Mikasa cried out again as she runs towards the sound of the direction.

Eren! Eren! Mikasa thought as she ran faster but stopped. Realizing she had the old 3DM Gear with her...she quickly uses the device and the grapples fire out. She was in the air...even through the conflict. It felt good to be using the gear again. But she concentrated in searching for her husband.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" she heard her husband roaring as she soars in the sky. She looks down just in time to see him fighting...it was Yeorgi fighting Eren. She dives down when Yeorgi had Eren on the floor, ready to stab Eren at his chest but she made it just in time to stop him by blocking his sword.