Chapter 17 Capture

(HEY! I'm back and visited Mexico! But while I was there! Managed to write this and two more chapters to post today!)

//Annie POV//

---Inside Alice's mind during the fight---

"Okay...focus...focus..." Annie was inside the dark place that is Alice's mind. She stood in the area that had not been disturbed by her host and Annie has been using it to learn more about herself as a 'voice in someone's head'.

"Hey...long time no see, love." Annie opened her eyes to see Eren...no, Michael...a false vision she had created. Something she made to have a conversation with. His black hair, having red eyes and pale skin. This is the Michael she had met after her death...the voice that guided Eren in the fight with his enemy who controlled his father.

"Hello, Michael." Annie smiled. "I hope you don't mind coming here...I could use the company."

"Sure...whatever you need." Michael nods his head as they walk together...images of Annie's past formed beside them like a wall as they walked down the darkness.

"We need to go deeper into my memories..." Annie told her fake lover.

"What are you looking for, Annie?" Michael asked.

"You already know...why bother asking?" Annie raised an eyebrow but sighs. "Steve...or Deimos...whatever he calls himself...he kept calling me Athena...that name sounds oddly familiar to me. I never heard that name before...but I just have...just have this-"

"-Feeling that you know that name from somewhere?" Michael asked with a smirk.

"Sometimes I forget you know what is inside my head." Annie told him.

"Let's get mov-OOF!" Michael body hits something...stopping. Annie was stopped as well. It was like there is an invisible wall in front of them.

"W-What?!" Annie tried pushing but it wasn't working. Michael was doing the same but it wasn't working as well.

"Annie...what memory is showing...we might have made it to the end." Michael suggested.

"No...we are not...this memory is-?!" Annie stopped when she spotted the memory. It didn't continue after...the last memory is of her breaking out of the crystal and Eren confronting her as she escaped outside...no...she knew there were more memories. Her fighting him...her training with him, meeting Eren and the others. Her father...those weren't there.

"Where are the rest of your memories?" Michael asked.

"I don't know..." Annie said slowly as she looks back...only to see more darkness.

//Mikasa POV//

"RAH! RAAAAHHH" Mikasa roared as she sliced at Yeorgi in the arms once again, since it had grown back. She was growing tired from this fight...he kept on regenerating more troublesome than Eren when he fights enemies.

"Mom! Switch!" she turns to see Alice coming down from the air behind Yeorgi. Grabbing him by her arms wrapping around his neck. Using her legs to trip him to an unmovable hold, choking him. Mikasa understood what her daughter was doing so she ran and grabbed hold of Yeorgi arms. Johnny does the same as they hold him down as Alice suffocates him.

"Tell me...you heal...but can you go on without oxygen?" Alice can be heard whispering to Yeorgi. She sounded like a heartless killer...must be because of Annie's way of thoughts like before they befriended the Female Titan.

"RAAAAAAAHHHH!!" all except for Yeorgi, who was losing consciousness, turn to look to see Eren in his titan form still and Rin finally defeated those flying humanoid demons. They were left on the floor dead as Eren and Rin were over them.