Chapter 12 Old Friends

//Alice POV//

---Morning---

"Hey...what's up, brat." Alice opened her eyes to see nothing but darkness. She was standing over a light.

"Where am I?" Alice asked as she looks around but there is nothing but the dark.

"Your mind...hey, over here." Alice turns around and sees a girl that seemed around her age. Blonde hair and scary blue eyes that looked emotionless and giving Alice a deadly smile.

"...You're...You're Annie Leonhart..." Alice concluded.

"I see your parents told you how I looked and how they knew me." Annie smirked.

"They told me you took Dad's first kiss." Alice smirked as Annie flinched back and her cheeks fluster red.

"W-What?!" Annie cried out nervously. "H-H-His first kiss?!"

"...Pff! You should see your face!" Alice laughs, though she should be freaking out about what happen and where she was. Alice wanted to make a joke and wipes a tear away when she finally was able to stop laughing.

"God dammit, I see you got your father's humor in ya." Annie growled.

"You got that right." Alice said with a no emotional tone.

"...that expression is from Mikasa's side. You know...I'm just here to have a nice conversation but you had to ruin it with jokes." Annie told her.

"Ok, I'll stop. What do you want?" Alice asked.

"It's this Steve guy...I never met him. And searching through your memories, I didn't find anything except of today...he's strong. Way too strong, he took TWO blades into his heart and burned to the bone. Eren and I couldn't survive that, it's an instant kill to us." Annie said to Alice.

"So you want to talk about strategy on how to kill Steve or Yeorgi based on what he calls himself now." Alice told her. "But knowing Dad, he's beaten him before...he'll do it again."

"How exactly? The guy is close to immortal based on his fast his healing is." Annie said while sitting on the dark floor. Alice sits in front of her and sighs, this was confusing and hard.

"How is this guy like this? Is this an ability of a Titan-Shifter?" Alice asked herself.

"It must be that...wasn't he the Ape Titan before?" Annie asked.

"He is now the Armor Titan." Alice told her.

"Right...he shows no respect of Reiner's titan name." Annie sighs but looks at Alice. "You on the other hand...you wish for the title, the Female Titan."

"O-Oh...sorry...I-" Alice tries to explained but stops when Annie reaches out and hugs her. Kissing her forehead and Alice stares up at her confused. Annie moves away and nods her head with her eyes closed. "Annie?"

"You have my approval to use my title as yours." Annie said.

"...R-Really?!" Alice exclaimed.

"Yes."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! Stop asking before I have second thoughts." Annie rolled her eyes.

"T-Thank you..." Alice said with a sweet smile.

"Ok, we'll have a better conversation some other time...I'll be exploring your mind for a bit. Howl if you need help or something." Annie said as she stood up and helps Alice up.

"Ok...so how do I get out?" Alice asked.

"Like this-" Alice turns to see Annie's fist flying to her face and everything went white.