Chapter 1 Wanted

(This Cross-Over is based and a continuation of two of my own written stories. Eren X Mikasa Book 1 and 2, and Rin X Shiemi Book 1 and 2. As read in the description, it continues the final chapter of Book 2 of Blue Exorcist. This is my first Cross-Over story and I hope you enjoy.)

//Jean POV//

"This is insane?! You all know this isn't true!" Jean shouted as he slammed his hand on the table as he stood up, gaining the attention of everyone in the court.

"And what would that be, Mr. Kirstein?" the Judge asked while raising his glasses. A judge of the king...a king of a wall that isn't needed to stand to the no longer existing Titans.

"Everything you have just said! You are saying that the attacks by the Titans on the walls were because of Humanity's hero, Eren Jaeger! How is he to blame?!" Jean shouted.

"Do you wish to know the details?" The Judge asked as he pulls out a folder. He took out several papers out and raised it in the air to show everyone in the court. "Shiganshina District, Wall Maria...attacked by both the Armor and Colossal Titan...Then there is the Trost District in Wall Rose, attacked by the Colossal Titan and where Eren Jaeger made an appearance of being a titan."

"Objection!" Jean interrupted him. "He is human, not only that. He didn't know he was a Titan-Shifter in the first place! We all didn't know!"

"...Then there is the attack inside the walls of Wall Sina, Stohess District by the battle with Eren Jaeger and Annie Leonhart, also known as the Female Titan. We had casualties of both soldiers and citizens-"Jean interrupted him again.

"That was 10 years ago! And we all know that we didn't have much of a choice. Annie was inside the city and we couldn't confirm if she was the Female Titan until she decided to transform and attack. Eren needed to transform in order to stop her!" Jean shouted.

"If it weren't for Eren to have been there, we would have had more casualties and the possibility to capture her would have been low." Ymir appeared beside her husband. "It was Eren that saved us from the Titans back in Trost when he first became the Rouge Titan."

"Also when the Colossal and Armor Titan attacked Trost. Eren convinced Annie to join in the fight for humanity! He helps prevent more deaths from soldiers of the Survey Corps. He even went outside the walls to find information on the Titans and to save one of the strongest soldiers, Mikasa Ackerman!" Jean added.

"Mikasa Ackerman...who is his wife, am I right?" The Judge asked.

"Yes..."

"But...the deaths of the Armor and Colossal...and...and this 'Ape' Titan were by the hands of Eren Jaeger...it proves how dangerous he really is."

"What?!" Jean and Ymir shouted.

"It proves he is stronger...no...something more horrible than the monsters that attacked humanity! He is also suspected for the disappearances of Hanji Zoe. The one question is this...what does Eren Jaeger stand for? What are his rules...his limits...on what he does. Not only that...this information he had was about the Titan-Shifters, which he has hidden...along with him and his disappearance one year ago, and along with his family. He is dangerous...who holds no law...no limit...and no one knows if he is still stands with humanity...as of now...Eren Jaeger...is dangerous and must be brought in for interrogation." The Judge said while slamming the mullet down on the table.

---Minutes Later, In an Private Room---

"This is fucked up!" Jean shouted as he kicks a table over. "Everyone knows Eren is a soldier to humanity...now that the Titans are gone, they are targeting him!"