Chapter 5 Story Told

//Rin POV//

---At the Outskirts of Wall Sina---

The wagon came to a stop a few miles away from the massive wall called Wall Sina, at least that is what Rin and Shiemi was told. They were all in the back of the wagon except for Adam who Eren told to wait in front of the wagon so he wouldn't hear the conversation.

"...Okay, now talk. Who are you?" Eren asked again with a deep tone.

"I told you three times already..." Rin sighs. "My name is Rin Okumura and this is my wife, Shiemi Okumura."

"Hello, again." Shiemi greeted them for the second time and bows down while being on her knees like the rest.

"Are you a Titan?" the man name Jean asked.

"No...like I said. I'm the son of Satan." Rin told them.

"Son of Satan?" Alice asked but shook her head. "No...better yet...those blue flames that came out of you...I had a nightmare about those blue flames...why did I have a nightmare about it?"

"A nightmare?" Shiemi asked and looks at Rin. "Do you know anything about this, Rin?"

"N-No...I didn't know about that..." Rin looks at Alice and Eren. "My father gave me a little map inside my head...visions of seeing Eren dying..."

"About me dying...? Why were you given that?!" Eren gasped.

"Because that is why we came here...to make sure you DON'T die." Shiemi told them.

"We belong in another world...different from this one." Rin told him. "In my world, there are demons...the supernatural. I am like those except I am half human...one day. Shiemi and I were visited by another me from another dimension. He told me that an evil version of me who was consumed by madness was coming to my world to destroy it. I had to go back in time to train and become stronger to face him."

"Are you serious?!" Alice sounded unconvinced.

"I was with him when we went back in time where Satan met Rin's mother. The creature then arrived a week later where we were...Rin...show her how Demon looked like." Shiemi told Rin.

"Demon?" Eren asked but Rin ignored him. Rin raised his hand and blue flames burst out his palms and he creates a hologram of Demon, his evil self, out of flames. It then became a bad idea because when Demon's appearance appeared in Rin's hand. Alice jumps back in fright and her back hits the wall of the wagon in fear.

"Alice?!" Eren moves to his daughter and hugs her in order to comfort her.

"Alice?" Rin called out to her...she looks at him with hate. Probably because of making her see the giant gargoyle. "S-Sorry for showing this...but don't worry...Demon is gone. I killed him and freed him from his pain and suffering...You see...Demon became into this thing because Shiemi and everyone he cared about was killed by Satan...he killed his father and was consumed by madness...destroying his own world and others."

"So this thing was attacking other worlds?" Armin asked.

"Yes...the other Rin...he changed his name to Fire...from another world came to Rin to make him more stronger to stop him because he wasn't strong enough." Shiemi explained. "Rin defeated him and we were able to live a normal life...after some situation..."

"Situation?" Christa asked.

"We had some problems with Rin's grandfather...but...that doesn't matter." Shiemi shakes the question off.

"But that doesn't answer why you...came...to our world." Eren told them.

"We're getting there..." Rin said. "When I fought Demon, he was still connected to the worm hole to the other worlds. When I killed him, it shattered the worm hole."