Chapter 20

(Alright!!!! Just a few more chapters to go! I am planning either two or more chapters are left. But I don't plan on stopping on having Eren and Rin in stories. This story will expand to bigger things, and I will be including other characters from my other stories. I have plan a name of the group of these characters. The Horsemen and since this story is about fighting a God. the story in the future will have other gods as well as the main enemies.)

//Rin POV//

"Let's see you handle my flames!" Rin roared as he swung Kurikara towards the humanoid demons. The blade burst to bright blue and the flames bursting out and towards the demons as they flew up towards Rin. Three were hit and were sent flying down...burned and bleeding, but the rest were able to dodge his attack and one of them got close and tackled in the air.

Now flying higher up to the clouds they went as Rin drew back his sword and impales the demon that is tackling him. The blade going through his opponent's back and the yellow energy around the demon disappears, he is dead but more were coming.

"You will fall, Son of Satan!" one of the humanoids shouted with laughter.

"I highly doubt it!" Rin shouted as he dives down and pulls up to dive his sword through another demon. But the humanoid managed to dodge it.

"Nice try, loser!" the demon laughed as more and soon the rest were circling Rin in the air.

"Ha! You think your numbers scare me?!" Rin grins as his flames glow brighter.

"What?!" the demon cried out as they all except Rin covered their eyes from the brightness of Rin's blue flames.

"We are way up here...now I can go all out!" Rin smirks as his flames suddenly expanded and burning the demons that were in range...the flames expanding as if it was a sun's solar flare, spreading over a hundred feet and terminating the humanoid demons.

"...*pant* *pant*..." Rin was extremely tired now. "Note to self...*pant*...I should have practice that new move yesterday...oh man, that took some of it out of me..."

"It is not over yet! Son of Satan!" Rin looks down to see more humanoid demons coming his way.

"We will avenge our brothers!" they were shouting and roaring in rage at Rin.

"..." Rin took a deep breath and tighten his grip on his sword. Opening his eyes and diving straight towards his enemies. "Bring it on! I can keep going! You can't kill me easily!"

//Mikasa POV//

"Fire!" Mikasa shouted to the archers in front of her. They had taken aim, protected by Shiemi's summon and its roots, and so they fired. The arrows were ignited with fire and it goes sailing in the air...high up to the wall and the moment the fire touched the gas...

BOOOOOOMMM!!!

The rows of gas that spread throughout the top of the wall combusted and ignited and the wall became a living hell...fire was everywhere and the cannon's ammunition were exploding and soldiers of the wall were burn...some managed to jump off, also having 3DM Gears, swung to safety to the inside of the wall.

"Stop!" Mikasa order a commanded the soldiers stop their horses.

"Why are we stopping?" Rico asked as she stops her horse beside Mikasa's.

"Eren." Mikasa called out her husband and he approached her on his horse. "..You know what to do...please...be careful..."

"...Don't worry, I will." Eren nodded his head and he on his horse galloped towards the wall.

"What?!" Rico was confused, so she turns to Mikasa. "What are you doing, Commander?!"

"...Look up to the wall, Rico...tell me what you see." Mikasa told the elder woman. To which Rico did and she spots what Mikasa was looking out up on the wall...there...standing on the burning wall...was the one person they came to kill...the source of their problems...Deimos.