Chapter 9 New Titan

//Eren POV//

"RRRAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Eren...in his titan form...roars in pure anger as his titan self stood up over his wife and daughter...over Rin and Johnny...covering them as the cannons fired and hitting his arms and back.

"DAAADDD!!" he hears his daughter scream in fear...then everything went yellow...the sound of an explosion and something grab hold of his shoulders...he felt something cold surround his back and arms where he is getting shot. His titan eyes open to see glowing green eyes staring back at him...long black hair like his but the creature in front of him had its skin surrounded by a rainbow shining crystal.

"...Rrrr..." he realized it was his daughter who transformed to her titan form.

Alice...grab Mikasa...grab her! Eren motioned Alice to look down; she does and scoops up her mother. Eren grabs her best friend and Rin took flight in the air.

"RAhhh!" Eren roared, motioning her to run as more cannons fire out. As they run away...reaching to the wall and watching his daughter climbing up the wall. He couldn't stop himself from thinking.

Steve is alive...how is he still alive...I weakened him and killed him...but I can't think of this now...I need to get everyone safe...now! We need to escape...Eren thought as Alice made it to the top with her mother. There's nothing we can do...Steve will make it look like we called a war...

//Armin POV//

"...Don't worry, Uncle Armin..." Armin turns his head as he and Adam were sitting in front of the wagon while the others in were in the back.

"Worried?" Armin asked.

"Mom and Dad will come back safely...Big Sis will be back too...I'll tell her to ask Johnny out..." Adam told him.

"...Eren was right...you're so much like your mother, Adam..." Armin chuckled as he sees his and Christa's house...now that he remembered...Dana, his and Christa's daughter, must be back now...since she was with her school friends at a sleepover. The parents of her friend must have brought Dana home and waiting for them to arrive...though he should be worried for her safety. Dana had proven to be extremely capable of handling herself...multiple times. Not to mention to reading larger books that is meant for middle school students. But for her to be waiting for her parents, made him think she worries for him...scared and it caused him to feel nervous.

"Is Dana home?" Adam asked, sounding hopeful.

"She should be...she told us she was going with her friend after school and stay for the night." Armin said with a smile.

"Armin, honey...we need to hurry home...I really need to see Dana..." he hears his wife shout from inside the back of the wagon.

"I'm going as fast as I can, Christa." Armin said as they finally arrived to the house. "We're here."

"DANA!!!!!" Christa was already jumping out of the wagon and running to their house.

"Mom! I'm right here!" Armin hears his daughter inside the house...Armin slowly grabs the handle that belongs to his old 3DM Gear...he and Adam step off the wagon as Ymir and Shiemi stepping off as well.

"Ok...you guys go step inside...I'm going to put the horses over there to feed them." Armin told Adam and the girls.

//Shiemi POV//

"It's cozy here..." Shiemi said with a smile as they entered the house.

"Thank you." Christa said politely.

"Hey, Adam." A little girl with dark blonde hair. Blue eyes and dressed in a brown kimono. She was greeting Eren's and Mikasa's son.

"Hello, Dana." Adam greeted back.