Chapter 11 Reunited

//Mikasa POV//

"Adam!!" Mikasa cried out happily at first as they finally arrived to Armin's home...but only to see the front of the house was completely destroyed and wagons were smashed apart.

"Adam!" Alice had jumped off the horse and Mikasa gets down as well. Drawing out her swords once again.

"Alice...wait, get behind me." Mikasa told her daughter. Alice obeys, getting behind her mother. They slowly walked around the front of the house and entered. Slowly stepping on the ripped wood and glass as they walk in.

"...Adam..." Alice shouted in a whisper as they were looking around the living room. Only seeing two guards in the room, dead...not alive.

"...This was the work of a Titan-Shifter..." Alice spoke again as they noticed a burned area at the corner of the living room. Like it was fire that burnt it...or lighting struck it.

"Stay focus..." Mikasa told her.

"Got it, Mom." Alice nodded her head but then-

"Mom! Alice!" they turn around to see Adam running towards them from outside.

"Adam!" Alice rushes to her little brother and hugs him tightly. "Thank god...are you hurt? Did the titan hurt you? Was it the guards? Where are Armin and Christa? Is Dana alright?! What happen?!"

"Everyone is ok...We were attacked. Ymir turned Titan." Adam said as Mikasa kneels down and hugs them both.

"...I'm just glad you're fine. God...I so glad you are alright..." Mikasa held her children tightly in her arms.

"I'm glad you are alright, Mom." Adam said while hugging his mother tightly as well.

"...Wait, Adam...what do you mean Ymir turned Titan?!" Alice said as she pulls away and looks at Adam in disbelief.

"...The guards showed up and shot Ymir...they were going to hurt us but Ymir took this and turned." Adam told her. Showing them the syringe that was empty in his hands. Throwing it away to the floor.

"Where is Ymir, Adam?" Mikasa asked her son.

"...In the back...resting. The others are there..." Adam told his mother with a same emotionless stare.

"Ok...ok, ok...Alice, you and Adam head to the back...Ymir just had...her first time to transform so you should go check on her condition." Mikasa tells her children. "I'll wait out there for your father and Rin to arrive...Don't...let...anything happen to you."

"Be careful, Mom...the guards are only knocked out...Ymir had control over herself." Adam warned.

"I'll be fine...just go to the others." Mikasa sighs as she stood up and gave one separate blade to Alice. "Here."

"Please be safe, Mom." Alice said as she and Adam walked out through the back door. Mikasa slowly walks out the massive hole of the front house. As she walks...she finally was letting her emotions slowly out. Like in the cells, she was feeling scared...worried now...brave...shocked...fear...

"..." Mikasa grasped her chest and collapses to her knees as her breathing was ragged. Tears were forming around her eyes as she took deep breaths. She looks up to see Eren and Rin in the distance on their horses.

Eren...no...get a hold of yourself. You can't show this weakness to Eren. Not yet. Mikasa thought as she wipes her tears and stood up.

"...Mikasa!" Eren was now arriving and hops off his horse. He walks to her and holds her in his arms. He whispers to her. "You ok?"

"...I'm fine...I'll be ok." Mikasa nodded her head but Eren didn't seem to believe her since he goes and hugs her.

"Rin...go look around the house. Your wife must be inside or at the back." Eren told Rin as he hopped off his horse.