Chapter 14 Time to Talk...A Lot

//Alice POV//

"...N-No...you...you can't...J-Johnny..." Alice backs away from her crush. Johnny stood there, shocked like her. She felt betrayed...he was a spy...to watching her family. Her mind wondering to what would happen if he was ordered to hurt them. Her parents and Pixis have left the tent to give the two privacy.

"A-Alice...let me explain-"he walks forward, but Alice flinch and backs away.

"You lied to me!" Alice found herself shouting at him. "...You...were you ever...true...my friend?! You're a liar...you were there spying at my family..."

"Alice, calm down!" Alice paid no attention to Annie as she shoves Johnny away from her.

"Leave...leave me alone, you bastard!" Alice shouted with anger as she grabs him by the collar of his jacket. This anger seemed similar to her, she remembered it is a similar rage her father has as well. "Leave my family alone...stay away from them or I swear you will deal with me!"

"A-Alice..." it was all he could say when Alice pushed past him and runs out of the tent.

//Mikasa POV//

"Alice!" Mikasa spots her daughter running out of the tent. She was about to run after her daughter but feels someone hold her on her shoulder. She turns to see Eren was holding her back.

"Wait here, I'll go. I'll talk to her." Eren told his wife.

"...Very well." Mikasa nodded not sure about this but she complied.

"Wait here, alright?" Eren asked.

"Alright."

//Eren POV//

"RAAHHHHH!!!" Eren could hear his daughter yelling her head off in anger. Eren watched in the distance to see her punch a large rock beside her and she screamed in pain and anger from that. "OW! Stupid rock!"

"Calm down, Alice." Eren finally approached her with a sincere smile.

"Dad..." Alice quickly turns to see her father. "...I can't believe this...I can't believe that Johnny is...was a spy. All this time, I trusted him, I told him my secrets and my feelings and-"

"Hey, hey...hey. It's alright." Eren placed his hands on his daughter's shoulder. "He was following orders...and you two have been friends since five, remember?"

"Well, yeah. But-"

"No buts. He was your friend since five, he wasn't a spy when he met you...maybe...you should let him explain himself. Talk with him...talking helps." Eren told her.

"...Damn it...I hate it...when you're right. What about the soldiers, Dad?" Alice asked.

"What about them?" he asked.

"Are you going to train them?" she asked.

"Yes." Eren nodded with a sigh. "The plan was to go with Rin and Ymir but we will get destroy now since we are dealing with imposters of the Armor and Colossal Titan. The last time I faced those Titans. I had a group of soldiers with me."

"So that's why you accepted this." Alice said.

"Yes, you will be helping as well. Ymir will be training at the same time with me to help her learn how to control her powers. Your mother will be helping you with your titan abilities while we do this. We're going to do some serious training." Eren told her.

"Mom will be training me again?" Alice asked.

"While doing that...think about talking with Johnny soon, alright?" Eren told his daughter.