Elves

When you write a Lord of the Rings fanfic please ensure that the elf is not a daughter of Elrond! Celebrían is over the sea in the Grey Havens and elves remain true to their love!
PLEASE DON'T HAVE THE MAIN CHARACTER FALL IN LOVE WITH LEGOLAS!!!!!! For crying out loud elves only find their true love once and Legolas hadn't found it by the time that him and Gimli sailed over the sea - he's not gonna find it before!
Please if you want a female in the Fellowship don't make them beat Boromir up just to prove their worth. Boromir was an honourable man and if he thought a woman or a girl shouldn't be allowed in the Fellowship that does not mean you have to beat him up!
Another point is not all elves have blond hair! SEE I BROUGHT UP BLOND HAIR AGAIN!!!!!
The only elves with blond hair are from the house of Feanor, which includes Galadriel. Thranduil has blond hair and that my friend is a mutation.
Also if your main character is an elf when Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas are running through the plains the two elves could have run ahead to Rohan to gather supplies and bring the Riders to Aragorn and Gimli on the plains.
In the final battle make sure your OC doesn't just defeat Sauron just with a click of her fingers.  PLEASE IF YOU COULD DO THAT THEN WHAT THE HADES IS THE POINT IN HAVING THE FELLOWSHIP!!!!! ONLY THE RING CAN DESTROY SAURON!!!!!

Also there's this really good fanfic about Faramir reflecting on Boromir's death called Remember Today
Sorry I really needed to get the rant off my chest! Signing out
KatDaughterOfAthena 😜