OMG IS PART 70

YAY!!! 70 PARTS! WOW PEEPS WOW! 

Okay we crossed that bridge, we killed that monster (we aren't going to see him for a while...), we killed that cliche. Now we get to the actual meaning of this part/chapter/rant.

Who else hates it when people see you reading a book and go, "Omg! I saw the movie! It was so good!" Me~"Oh! Did you read the book?"

"No."

WOW. 

That's sad......so sad.....

 (*cough* hwiegand6 *cough* Also: I'm not saying she does this. We just discussed this. In fact, she's a huge fan of the thing I'm going to talk about.) 

Or when they say, "I LOVE TWENTY-ONE PILOTS!!!!" 

Me or Friend~ "Oh cool! So do we! What songs do you know/like?"

Them~ "Stressed Out!" (or Ride since that's another song that's a little more famous and played on the radio more then the others.)

That is probably one of the most replayed songs on the radio. And don't get me wrong, I like it too! But come on. You like the band for that ONE song? I like it for Ride, Stressed Out, Car Radio, Heathens, etc. 

If you understand this, comment if this happens to you too and what your friends or people have said.

Have a wonderful day peeps and get ready for more parts to come!!!

With Weirdness and Wonderfulness Forever,

~Lizzie