NOTICE THIS SENPAIS

Okay I was reading My Immortal, you know, to find more clichés to rant aboot *cough* Hetalia *cough* Matthew *cough*.

When I saw a user called Child-of-Aphrodite, now I immediately took a friendly liking to this girl as she was a Potterhead and a Demigod so I decided to see what she was aboot *cough* HETALIA! *cough* and decided to check out this chick's page.

That's when I found her reading list titled Cliché "Stories" and obviously My Immortal was on there, but also a book called Bullied By the Dolan Twins or some schist like that, so I decided to read it.

WORST. FRUKING *cough* watch Hetalia, it as awesome as Prussia *cough* IDEA. EVER!! (Autocorrect changed it to Ereri, whoops, if you know what that is and ship it, I will personally send you Butterbeer with Sally's blue cookies.)

THE MC IS A FRUKING ( if I cough one more time I'll have a cough attack and a sore throat, HETALIA!) MARY SUE!! ONE SHES WHITE (not meant to offend white people), TWO SHES STICK THIN BUT DESCRIBED TO HAVE AN AMAZING BODY! THREE SHE BULLIED BY EVERYONE AND SHE ENDS UP FALLING FOR HER BULLIES (I think, I didn't have the brain cells to finish it after reading My Immortal.)

And Child-of-Aphrodite was correcting the author's spelling when this punk, schist head, mortal, muggle, mundane, pansy cake, SAID SHE WAS A FRUKING (HETALIA) MISTAKE!!!

So of course, whether you want it or not, Child-of-Aphrodite, you will be earning a follow from me Jane, from TheDemiGodAuthors, we are fangirls and we stick together!

~~~~~~~~~
Over and out,

~Munchkin Queen Jane