Cast

If you're gonna cast someone as a book character, at least make them roughly the same age, or at least look alike.

As we know, Alexandria played as Annabeth in the PJO movies, as a Fangirl, we do not I REPEAT DO NOT relate to the movies.

Also people casted for Piper and Leo are white, no offense to white people, but I'm pretty sure that Uncle Trolly Rick has mentioned A COUPLE times that they're different races, Leo's a fellow Hispanic child, like Reyna, Piper's a Cherokee, which put in Bella Swan vocabulary is a Native American, meaning that they're tan, which Rick ALSO mentioned a couple times.

If you have a twelve year old girl who has white blonde hair and silver eyes (that'll be another rant) then please for the love of Zeus, Hades, Ah Puch, Itzamna, Osiris, and Horus, PLEASE do not cast Nikki Minaj or Arianna Grande as her, are you smoking too much grass, because that would explain your bad eyesight.

If you describe her as 'flawless eyes that turn fifteen thousand different colors and hair that changed depending on my mood, with mash potato colored skin and a hour glass body and I'm 5'0' then don't cast Barbara Palvin or Clara Delenvingne as her.

Also don't use 'chocolate' to describe her tan or hair color, would it sound as good if you said 'mash potato' or 'flour' instead. No, you'd sound retarded, don't do that.

Also, races have suddenly disappeared from the face of the Earth, where'd they go, Narnia? Oh no, just a ten year old girl writing about how she's Hestia and Hera's daughter riding a unicorn to spread happiness to the world with her brother Percy.

DONT DO THIS, KAY!!!

~BornADragonRider