Stop the impossible ships (HP fanfic rant!)

(Before all of this, keep in mind that not all of us in the account have finished PJO/HOO and have other fandoms that they can rant about)

Hi. Just to say in advance, no, just no ._.

JK Rowling made a decision and you need to deal with it.

Like why da fuq are people shipping Hermione with people rather than Ron? Why? WHY!?

Here are some examples of what I see in fanfics:

"I walked into Hogwarts, the dining room was full of people. I walked to the Sorting Hat and got sorted into Gryffindor. There was a kid with green eyes and black hair. He screamed, "YOU'RE SO PRETTY!!! MARRY MEH PLZ!!" A girl with Ginger hair runs to bathroom where she gets sucked into the chamber of secrets."

._. Why must you ruin Hinny? Ginny will drag you down into the chamber of secrets of you mess with Hinny

Here's another example:

"Draco was sorted into Slytherin, yet, he had eyes for a Gryffindor. She had bushy hair and was smart. Later that day, they were dating."

Stop destroying Romione! Romione is better than the other ships with Hermione. So stahp.....plz stahp. Dramione isn't a thing so nu ._. As if Draco would actually date Hermione! I mean yeah sure they may become friends but they would not be able to forget what happened in the war and at school. DO NOT SHIP DRAMIONE!!!! AND DO NOT TURN RON INTO A HEARTLESS, DISGUSTING BÎTCH!!!

Here are the ships , the real and cool ones:

Harry + Ginny = Hinny
Hermione + Ron = Romione
Tonks + Remus = Ronks (idk)
James + Lily = Jily