Demigods react to...

CHAPTER FIVE IN TYPICAL AND DUMB MOMENTS IN PERCY JACKSON FANFICS BY @JustLikeMySoul !!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Aqua seashell owl ocean glitter sparkles riptide fancygreekname jackson's pov:

Percy: this is gonna be bad....

I walked into camp after killing 30 million drakons

Kronos: EVEN I CANT KILL THAT MANY!!!!!

With a pen that somehow turned into a sword, I called it Riptide, totally original name, right?

Percy: yup. This is bad.

Everyone stared at me in awe as I collapsed onto the grass and my bottom lip quivered as I tried not to cry. They all hated me already!!

Demigods reading: well yeah

I mean, who would want to be friends with me? I had long, slightly wavy, perfect, silky, luscious,

@JustLikeMySoul : don't use luscious in a story...ever, it's kind of creepy.

Beautiful honey blonde princess curls that were twisted into a fancy braid, and sparkly purple orbs that turned magenta when I was happy and sea green when I wanted to eat pretzels.

Leo: STOP IT WITH THE FRICKING ORBS!!!!

Jason: I have contacts like that! *eyes turn sea green* does anyone have any pretzels?

A random bow walked up to me and asked, "what's your name?"I gasped, he was sooooooooo cute with black hair and obsidian eyes.

Piper: Nico. Duh.

Nico: Yay, apparently my eyes are rocks.

Nico's pov

Nico: NONONONONONONONO!!!

OMGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! There was this girl, and she was so hawt and stuffer doodles. She was so awesome and stuff, so she was my new #Bae. "I'm Aqua Seashell Owl Ocean Glitter Sparkles Riptide FancyGreekName Jackson, but you can call me Aqua," the girl said. "I'm an orphan and in no way related to Percy Jackson. " she casually started doing calculus and talking to Pegasi. Yup, there's no way she's related to Percy and annabeth.

Annabeth: what the d- *nico glares at her* what the Dolphins. Umm yeah. Dolphins.

"Nico Di Angelo." I said calmly. ERRRRRMAGERRRHHHDDD she's so smart, pretty, and good at fighting!

Nico: WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Suddenly, everyone gasps as Aqua started randomly levitating and she yelled, "I AN THE DAUGHTER OF PERCY AND ANNABETH!!!!!

Percy: wait what?

Annabeth: WHO IS THIS GIRL AND WHY IS SHE MY DAUGHTER.

Everyone: SHE SAID SHE WASN'T RELATED TO THEM

BOW DOW TO ME LOWLY CHILDREN, FOR I AM THE MOST POWERFUL GODESS OF ALL TIME!!!!! Then she fainted, and looked soooo hawt while doing it.

Nico: @JustLikeMySoul why. Why must you do this to the poor nico.

WMbe: @JustLikeMySoul I think you broke him....

88: let's get Nico some mental help... his mind had been contaminated