The Completely Cliche But Awesome Life Of Anna Jackson Chapter 3

So were going a quest to McDonalds and I can't wait! Nico is coming too. OMG he's soooooo hot! I mean his luscious black hair and his obsidian orbs are like RLLY perf. His eyebrows are on fleek. He's like soooo perfect.

I brushed my long blonde hair and looked in the mirror to see my horrible #47AB817 colour blue orbs. Nico will never like me look at how ugly I am! I then applied three pounds of my natural make-up.

I put on my designer white super skinny jean that hung of my legs and my white crop top. These jeans are way to skinny they make me look super fat.
I fastened up my 10" stilettos and stepped out of the Poseidon hut. I met Sajcjsmalajdirbah who was wearing exactly the same outfit as me.
"Nothing less then seven inches," she said then we walked together through camp. Everybody was staring at us in awe and the boys eyes filled with lust.
Uhh...me and Sajcjsmalajdirbah are soooo ugly and nobody likes us.

This other small lady child with blueish weird color of death orbs came up to me. She said her name was Camryn.

"Ugh you tiny" I said. "Ur orbs r ugly too"

She walked off.

Sajcjsmalajdirbah and Luna Hunter and I walked off to start our quest.

The seven came up where we were standing and we were attacked by a noodle. It swallowed Frank and Nico poked his sword through that too.

We set off for McDonalds.