You make me smile

Tyler's POV
I walk on to set with today's script in my left hand and a Starbucks coffee in the other. I push the doors open and I am greeted with producers, directors, and camera men welcoming me back to set. I swiftly walk into my dressing room, it was quiet. I scrolled through Twitter, Instagram and Facebook passing time. I was about to get dressed when my dressing room door swung open revealing my fellow cast mates, all of their beautiful ,well groomed faces. One really catches my attention, the beautiful Miss Ashley Benson. She screams at the sight of me.
"Oh my God! Tyler!" She screeches running over to me and wrapping her legs around me. She starts to kiss my cheeks alternating each time. I feel her smiling agains my face.
"Hey my baby!" I said holding her face while she smiles like an absolute idiot.
"You seriously have no idea how much I've missed you!" She yells while holding me tighter and tighter each second.
Keegan gives a small cough. Ashley turns around and just flicks him off and goes back to hugging me really close.
"Sorry dude, all mine" I tell Keegan, Ash laughs against my chest.
"Yeah I'm all his" she says winking at me.
I feel my cheeks starting to blush Keegan notices and he leaves us to it.
Ashley finally lets go of me, once Keegan leaves and sits down right  besides me, stroking my face.
Ashley's POV
He looks adorable, before I know it my hand is caressing his face. He looks away, I can tell he was getting uncomfortable. But I am kind of hurt, I think he can tell.
"So what scene do we have first?" He asked me
"Um I don't know.." I say while standing up, straightening my top.
"Ash.." He says but I cut him off
"I'm going to go get changed" I say walking towards the door, I open it tears threatening to spill but they don't, I won't let them.
I hold the door open and look at Tyler, I know he will notice my glassy eyes but I don't care.
"I'll speak to you later" I choke and walk out the door, he mumbles something but I don't catch it.
I'm still waking down the corridor, and I'm wondering to myself why I got so upset, one single tear fell down my face and I quickly wiped it off. Confused to why I was crying.

A|N okay my new tyshley story, I just love Ty and Ash so much, it hurts.
Please read, It will not be as long as Falling for Tyshley.
Love you guys
Keep supporting
Ruth XOX